Need a good, sturdy glove

I read where the Bionic Glove does not conform to USGA standards besides only one of their models. Is this true?

I've recently started playing a bionic and like it. It has been quite durable. However, I'm picking up a Hirzl too to try it.

I am a big fan of Hirzl. Last one lasted almost an entire season.

I've been playing the Footjoy F3 for several seasons now. I always buy my gloves a size smaller, so the first few rounds putting it on and off is a pain. The F3 holds up very well to sweat, rain, and lasts a year or so. I do use two in the summer and swap every few holes to keep them from sweating through, as that really cuts into the life of any glove.

Ok ok, I get it :D, I'll pick up a Hirzl as well. Won't hurt to try out a few gloves.

Whew, I thought we were going to have bring out the thumb screws. If you have the chance please post the results of your comparison.

I've never seen or heard of Hirzl. I've been using Bionic for over a year now and love it. It is very durable. Sounds like you are going to be loading up on gloves and be stocked up for a while.

I also like the stasof or the sciflex and love either one

Hirzl Softee...It's a terrific glove. I've had one a year now, and two new ones in the rotation. Well worth the $$$.

I bought a hirzl this season and love it. Very durable so far.

I found a deal on rockbottomgolf.com that had their gloves 3/$15 a while back. Not sure if the deal is still going on, but I thought they were great quality for the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whew, I thought we were going to have bring out the thumb screws. If you have the chance please post the results of your comparison.

I could do that. I do go to the range a lot so a field testing will be good.

Went to GolfSmith today and was bummed out on their glove selections. They had the StaSof, but no Hirzl gloves or any Bionics that fit me. Will have to order online and do a test in the future.

I recently got the new Callaway glove that does not have a velcro fastener. Don't know the name of it. I really like it. Fits well and feels really good.

I was pleasantly surprised by the new TM Targa glove I bought recently. Good fit and feel, wears well, and takes sweat quite well. On a days like last weekend I usually change gloves 3 or 4 times during the round for a dry one but I pretty nearly got through both rounds before having to change.

I have tried about every kind of glove out there and I have to say that the Hirzl Control glove is by far my favorite and most durable glove that I have ever used!!!

Back