2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three weeks from today I will be enroute with Wake! Holy sh@t how cool is this!!! This high I'm feeling is great, riding this all the to MB

Three weeks from today I will be enroute with Wake! Holy sh@t how cool is this!!! This high I'm feeling is great, riding this all the to MB

Three weeks from Today I will have one practice round in the books at True Blue and be drinking a cold frosty beer....now THAT's cool....hehe

Three weeks from Today I will have one practice round in the books at True Blue and be drinking a cold frosty beer....now THAT's cool....hehe

Wow. That's hard to fathom. Where did the year go?

Three weeks from today will be my birthday and I will be flying back into town from vacation and thinking about how much fun I will be having after I drive down to Myrtle the next day and see everyone.

In less than three weeks I'll be at Myrtle Beach, THP might be one of the coolest things I have ever encountered.

Three weeks away baby. Some vacation time with the wife this week - then grinding till the MC!

while my game might not be ready, I sure am ready to get down to MB

It's hard to believe how fast the year flew by. I remember watching everyone prepare for the event and hoping there would be another. Well we are a year later and I am preparing mentally for this wonderful event with some really cool people and excellent sponsors. It's almost time to get your game on.

Tyno and I will get the party started on the 20th. I plan on having a beer in both hands on the beach by 4:30. I sort of mental unwind before gearing back up later in the week.

It's going to be REALLY hard to work the 22nd & 23rd before heading down on Wednesday. I can't wait boys!

It's going to be REALLY hard to work the 22nd & 23rd before heading down on Wednesday. I can't wait boys!
I work tomorrow abd Thursday, then am off untilthe Morgan cup.

I have to travel for work the next 2 weeks. I hate that.

July 2013 has turned out to probably be the most epic month to date for you.
Marriage, honeymoon, Morgan Cup. Ridiculous!

July 2013 has turned out to probably be the most epic month to date for you.
Marriage, honeymoon, Morgan Cup. Ridiculous!

No doubt.

Awesome!

So I picked up an Under Armour compression shirt a month or so ago to see what the fuss was all about. Wanted to see if I thought using one down in MB would be a good idea or not. While we haven't been nailed by the humidity just yet we have had temps in the low 90s and wearing that compression shirt by golly actually does help keep me cool and it keeps my golf shirt nice and dry and clean looking. I've played probably 5 rounds using it each time and decided to go ahead and get a few more to take down to MB with me. Got some from Eastbay @ 2 for $20. Solid deal too!

Look what showed up today...
Never%20Compromise%20Gambler%20Royal-7-M.jpg

More photos in the appropriate thread

Another beautiful putter.

Awesome!

So I picked up an Under Armour compression shirt a month or so ago to see what the fuss was all about. Wanted to see if I thought using one down in MB would be a good idea or not. While we haven't been nailed by the humidity just yet we have had temps in the low 90s and wearing that compression shirt by golly actually does help keep me cool and it keeps my golf shirt nice and dry and clean looking. I've played probably 5 rounds using it each time and decided to go ahead and get a few more to take down to MB with me. Got some from Eastbay @ 2 for $20. Solid deal too!

Great deal on those Jake. I also have been trying them out after all the talk about them here. I am impressed with them and will be wearing them down there as well.

I think i'm gonna have to look into these UA shirts guys are raving about. Saturday out there is gonna be a long day for sure

I bought a couple compression for castor per his request and bought a few as well. I'm finding the tightness a little weird but they are comfortable. Friday will be the big test as it been raining most of The week and humidity will be high.

I'm interested to hear what you guys think of the compression shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back