Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tourney tomorrow morning, so practicing tonight. League went well the other day, I tied for 1st and that was with a double-bogey on the last hole. My team-mate and I now have over a 10-point lead over 2nd place. #Domination.

Are we playing tomorrow?

Not sure if Jimmy has made a tee time at Leroy yet and not sure what shift(s) he worked yesterday. If we don't hear from him by this afternoon, I can make a tee time at Deerfield.

We will play tomorrow.

Sorry guys been busy with work today. I'm gunna try for around 3. Gotta bunch of stuff going on in the morning and the later was better for my pop so if you guys wanna play early in the morning at Deerfield that's ok too!

Just called. 2:50pm tee time at Leroy anyone who would like to join is more than welcome! If not I'll be out there by my lonesome!

Rough day at the tourney. Couldn't hit a fairway at all. Shot 86. Need to start hitting the fairway.

Got 18 in with Shankasorous at Deerfield this morning. Beautiful morning to walk the course.

Jim rolled in the only birdie of the round on the Par 4 10th. A 20 footer that dropped perfectly. Jim told the cart girl that the hole got in the way, but I saw the whole thing.

Over all pleased but a handful (5) of bad shots cost me a bunch of strokes.

The new SeeMore is great but struggled at times with touch. Left a few short but that will get better with rounds.

Here is a shot of Jim hitting his approach to the Par 3 17th.

agu2umu7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got 18 in with Shankasorous at Deerfield this morning. Beautiful morning to walk the course.

Jim rolled in the only birdie of the round on the Par 4 10th. A 20 footer that dropped perfectly. Jim told the cart girl that the hole got in the way, but I saw the whole thing.

Over all pleased but a handful (5) of bad shots cost me a bunch of strokes.

The new SeeMore is great but struggled at times with touch. Left a few short but that will get better with rounds.

Here is a shot of Jim hitting his approach to the Par 3 17th.

agu2umu7.jpg

Great day to walk although I feel like an 80 year old man right now. Aaron was slugging the ball ungodly distances today. If not for a couple of trees and one trap, he might have gone very low today.

God, I hate every picture that I am in ;)

Great stuff guys! I'm out with Tonsillitis but hope to be back and hitting them by Monday. What's up with Shef and Maddog? Haven't heard from them lately.

Feel better Casey!!

Jimmy is playing right and beating the crap out of his Pro V1x

Feel better Casey!!

Jimmy is playing right and beating the crap out of his Pro V1x

Thanks, and that's good to hear. With the Altitudes, new ball, and pink SuperStroke putter grip he'll be a no in no time.

could it be? do my eyes decieve me? is that another rickie fowler wanna be wearing an orange shirt on the golf course, needs the matching shoes, shankosaurs needs to go a little more to catch jimmy with the fashion statement. lol

last i played was thursday w/ jimmy. he did not play too bad, i played terrible, no timing, was forcing everything, wife is doing fine after srugery on thursday, hope to get some rounds in this week, play well everyone

could it be? do my eyes decieve me? is that another rickie fowler wanna be wearing an orange shirt on the golf course, needs the matching shoes, shankosaurs needs to go a little more to catch jimmy with the fashion statement. lol

The only way I could be a Ricky wannabe is if I lost about 80 pounds. ;)

Sorry I've been MIA for the weekend. It's my village's festival and I'm certainly guilty of having 1 to many soda pops this weekend! I did get out to play on Saturday and despite playing with a pretty bad hang over I played pretty well I shot 39. As Aaron said pretty disappointed with the ProV1x's. I played 1 hole with this thing like right above the P and the R. Went 5 wood, 52* Vokey and 2 putt for par. 1 freaking hole and there's a gouge in it!
guzezevu.jpg

Ouch, sorry to hear that Jimmy. Went to the doctor today. Said to give it another day or two and I'll be pretty good. Still, I'm glad that I can THP more now that I'm home sick. However, as I said earlier, I'd rather be golfing.

your just too good a wedge player to the pro v 1, need a tougher cover ball, how are the bridgestone 330s holding up?

your just too good a wedge player to the pro v 1, need a tougher cover ball, how are the bridgestone 330s holding up?

Lol wish I was too good. The ones I have played I really liked. Next year I will be Bridgestone only. E6's for cold weather and B330 for warm weather.

Got out and played a local par 3 course with the girlfriend. Shot 3 over 30. Greens are very slow so it was tough to putt. Almost aced the first hole. 85 yard 56* wedge.
eja5eve7.jpg

Took a few action shots of the girlfriend. No offense to you guys but she's much easier on the eyes while playing!
2uzenu2y.jpg
y8ysavy5.jpg
qyvunyhe.jpg

20 bucks says the GF beat you. :bashful: So I take it the Altitudes are here to stay?

Got out and played a local par 3 course with the girlfriend. Shot 3 over 30. Greens are very slow so it was tough to putt. Almost aced the first hole. 85 yard 56* wedge.
eja5eve7.jpg

Took a few action shots of the girlfriend. No offense to you guys but she's much easier on the eyes while playing!
2uzenu2y.jpg
y8ysavy5.jpg
qyvunyhe.jpg

Jimmy - I would tend to agree with you, but you are always the one sneaking behind us taking pictures. :)

20 bucks says the GF beat you. :bashful: So I take it the Altitudes are here to stay?

I believe that almost ace by Jimmy was with a Vokey. #InVokeWeTrust

I believe that almost ace by Jimmy was with a Vokey. #InVokeWeTrust

Sorry, must've skimmed over that part. Wow, a 85 yard par 3! Where was that? 155 is the shortest I've played in a while.

Nice job Jim! Next time you make one let me know and I'll show you how to register with PGA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back