Best score ever! < 100!

Congrats and Double Congrats!

Do not fret about the bragging - no one here will think less of you. When I finally break 100, I will not hesitate to mention the fact in as many threads as I can.

No need to appologize. Golf is hard. Congrats on. I'm sure I'll be seeing your posts about about breaking 90 soon enough! :)

Nice work! You'll get the putting down. Just tap it in!

Congrats on the PB!

Congratulations and it will only get better!!

Congrats! That's awesome!

Congrats. I'd save the ball until you break 90 and so on!

Congrats. I'd save the ball until you break 90 and so on!

I would save it forever. Wish I had thought about it when I broke 100 the first time.

Congrats!!

GREAT job!!!! love hearing the joy and excitment!!! that never gets old, and Godspeed to your Next Personal Best!!!

I played in a cancer fund raiser event last Saturday and I shot a 94! w00t! 12 of 18 fairways off the tee, a handful of pars and even a few GIR!

I might have been able to break 90 but I really need to learn how to putt.

A couple hundred wedges a day in the field off the back yard has made a BIG difference.

Apologies for the brag - everybody else I know just roll their eyes at me.

congrats!

I have scorecard envy! LOL That's my goal too, break 100. I played very briefly about 20 years ago, and picked up the game again last summer. I know I can do it. Congratulations! That should inspire you to keep chasing the wind! LOL What is it exactly about golf that we are pursuing? I think it's just an inbred competitive "I can do this" man thing for me. I've always loved to compete, even if it's only against myself. And golf really is a challenge. At least for me, one of the hardest sports I've tried to learn. Looks easy, but is quite difficult to become proficient at.

I love the challenge. No little friggin' stick and ball is going to defeat me! Yeah, right.... LOL :banghead:

Last edited:
Thank you everybody! This is an awesome group of people. I like it here!

Getting close to <100, shot a 102 today... I can feel it coming... soon. Had a blast playing with my nephew today. I wish I was retired and could play any day I wanted to. Work is getting in the way of golf! :banana:

Awesome job, man! Broke 100 this weekend myself. Race you to 90!

Congrats guys!! Here's to 90!

Congrats! Keep up the hard work!

Congrats. That's a milestone right there... Keep working and you'll be back telling us about the 90 barrier being broken.

congrats keep on going

Congrats! Good job!

I played in a cancer fund raiser event last Saturday and I shot a 94! w00t! 12 of 18 fairways off the tee, a handful of pars and even a few GIR!

I might have been able to break 90 but I really need to learn how to putt.

A couple hundred wedges a day in the field off the back yard has made a BIG difference.

Apologies for the brag - everybody else I know just roll their eyes at me.

That is awesome and I can't imagine rolling my eyes at someone breaking 100. This is coming from someone who is trying to break 90 and will still have scores creep up into 100's on occasion. For the most part, breaking 100 is the FIRST milestone so it all begins somewhere. There is another thread on here about milestones and how we manage them, but I will touch on an important part now. Don't get frustrated/angry if your next couple of scores are back in the 100's. Usually what happens is, you get there, but you aren't proficient there yet so you go back up. But you know you've been there and pretty soon you start breaking 100 more frequently. And pretty soon scores over 100 will be a thing of the past for the most part.

Good luck and keep up the hard work and most of all CONGRATULATIONS!!

Hey, thanks for all the kind words! For all of us "break 100" folks, I'll race you to 90! You have to sand bag a little though, because my improvements happen over a loooong period of time :angry:

Back