Contest Winners Thread

Not sure, but I believe you do.

I think they look fantastic wrinkled. I hope it is warmish this weekend. New pants, new hat and new clubs!

Congrats again Seth! Great stuff.

I'm with Diane--I love the shorts. Great assortment you got there.

Great haul Seth! Very nice, you'll have to order a THP belt buckle for the new pants. I just got one and love it.

Update and pics of ONPAR GPS

Update and pics of ONPAR GPS

Received the OnPar GPS today (Thanks again OnPar, JB, and the rest of THP gang). Can't wait to get out and use it. Unfortunately, a lot of the local tracks aren't yet available but there are some that are, so it looks like the OnPar "availability" will be dictating where I tee it up.

I will certainly review the product once I've use it but for now, some pics.

I also took a picture of the OnPar next to my cell phone, as a reference for size of the GPS.

Last edited:
Awesome stuff TC. As we said in our review, if your course is not listed, email customer service and it takes less than 30 days. Look forward to your feedback.

Awesome prize TC! I'm sure that GPS unit will get your game to the next level. Congrats again.

Congrats again TC! Fantastic prize!

Congrats again TC! Fantastic prize!

Awesome prize TC! I'm sure that GPS unit will get your game to the next level. Congrats again.

Thanks a lot! I still can't help but get excited, and i look forward to putting a pretty thorough review up once i get a round or two under my belt.

Took a day of vacation today to begin my Thanksgiving break, and this afternoon the UPS man brought me a gift - TaylorMade 2009 Burners. YA! Thanks THP and TaylorMade! The weather looks good here on Friday, and all weekend, in the 50's, so I'll be on the range and course for sure to try these sticks out. Here are some initial pics. The set is 3 - PW. When comparing them to my 360's, they are definitely longer clubs, especially the 3 iron. They are beautiful irons, that is for sure.

DSCN0528.jpg

DSCN0536.jpg

DSCN0535.jpg

DSCN0534.jpg

DSCN0529.jpg

DSCN0533.jpg

Gorgeous clubs. Congrats again CWill!

Nice clubs cwill! Congrats again. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them.

Congrats on the great prize and I am glad that you like them. Let us know how they work for you when you get them out on the course.

BTW, CWill, you need to change your sig! :thumb:

+1, show those irons off proudly. Congrats again on the win.

Updated. Super excited to give these a try tomorrow.

can you get these prizes for lefties

Yes, we can. If a prize is won by a lefty and they make it for a lefty, we can exchange it in many cases. Of course we have given away so many things in 2009 that some are not available that way. And then there are GPS units, bags, apparel that are available for all.

Back