2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brads ready for battle!

Definitely enjoyed all the posts and pics today by all. Thanks.

I think multiple THPers can vouge for me that I can game it. Much better than it was in OH!

Agreed, dudes got game. He's also a good golfer. And my best friend.

Today was an absolute blast! First with the Paradise Team matches. We all made sure we had 6 holes with each member if the our team. Team paradise Is filled with some seriously classy guys. From top to bottom I couldn't have asked to be part of a better team.

My afternoon was spent on True Blue with Jake, JT and Wade. The air was filled with old school hip hop and some serious dance war moves when ever we weren't swinging the clubs. It was a great day with some really cool guys. The golf was solid and the laughs were deep.

Gentlemen
We will have water for everybody out on the range tomorrow.
Remember to have your appropriate scripting on, tucked in and looking good for the camera.
9am EST sharp please.
We will do group photos first and then break into starting the promo videos.
See everybody in the morning.

I can't wait for this all to go down!!! And can't wait to watch it!

Dan

I want to do this. Gotta do more practicing.

dy9avuga.jpg

Channeled my inner Castor Hades for this photo...

Good luck tomorrow Mike Dean, have a great round!! The girls and I wish we could be there with you but we're loving and supporting you from here!!

Good luck tomorrow Mike Dean, have a great round!! The girls and I wish we could be there with you but we're loving and supporting you from here!!

Best wife ever!

Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!

To all the participants and volunteers...may you have an excellent experience and may this be the best Morgan Cup yet! Can't wait to read the updates and results!

I'm loving the orange bags! And I have to say that though I'm a very new member, this event is awesome to see!

This makes me happy and depressed all at the same time.

JAAAAAAAAKE!!!

Quoting for correction:

Friday: pink shirt & blue shorts
Saturday: white shirt w/cross on sleeve & black shorts
Sunday: blue shirt & yellow shorts

This is #canadanapproved.

uqetaqy5.jpg

Quoting for the Cleveland staffers in case anyone missed.

For any Callaway staffers that missed it, it's white hat tomorrow.

My Venezuelan beanie is now legendary. It's called having comfortable headwear.

Today was a really great day. Played in a morning round with Cookie, Yorkem and Playdough. Afternoon round with INgolfer, Yorkem and Ary. Big thanks to Buckjob for lending me his driver shaft the Matrix 7m3 is a beast in the Razr Fit Xtreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back