2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great time guys!

I am excited, pumped, and jealous for/of you guys. Have the time of your lives!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning campers! Enjoy your media day!

Good luck today guys! Have fun!

Good luck today fella's... Hit 'em well.

Good luck with media day everyone!

Media day is awesome. Love watching all these guys rep their sponsors. Enjoy it fellas. Arguably this is the most "feel like a tour pro" part of the weekend. Cant wait to see what you guys come up with. I feel bad for the Callaway Staffers that you have to be interviewed by Wardy. I hope he doesnt curse...haha

Can't wait to see WCBM talk Amp Cell Pro irons on the camera. He really loves those things. As do I.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

And he is killing them. Wednesday Cobra practice round was a ton of fun. So much cobra goodness!!!

Siri speaks for me!

Wish I could witness today in person. I can't believe how excited I am for this, and I'm not even there. Have fun today.

Congratulations at arriving at Media Day guys!!

Getting a little breakfast before everything gets started. It's a relatively cool start to the morning.

So many things to look forward to today. Team and group photos. Interviews and equipment talk. And getting to hang out with other awesome Morgan Cup participants and volunteers.

Good luck today with media day represent those sponsors well today . They have stepped up to the plate for this Morgan cup.

Morgan just got chased around by a bee. I'm not supposed to laugh but... I failed.

Rep well today fellas! Stay hydrated...ENJOY!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Enjoy media day, all! You've made it!

Enjoy this guys! All your hard work culminates in these 3 Incredible days.

You have all done an amazing job and have truly been a joy to follow! Wish you all the best and once again have fun.

Seriously, Just read up on this. Have fun today guys. Callaway sponsors... "Circles Win Championships"

Past that, Have fun, ya'll get to enjoy this weekend and celebrate being a fan of Golf, from the inside.

Morgan just got chased around by a bee. I'm not supposed to laugh but... I failed.

Probably the same one from Branson! Haha

About to go for a run to drop some poundage for my apparel and will then be on the range.

#THPMC media day is here. Let's do this boys!!

Media Day begins in one hour. Having been a part of the media day last year, I know what to expect, but it's definitely going to be an awesome experience to be on the other side of the camera.

Today is going to be fun. Today is the day that everyone shares in the experience of waking up and dressing in the apparel that your sponsor has picked for you. Its a day that you will see your staff bag lined up on the range with 31 other bags, all there for the same purpose. It's the day you get to talk about your equipment the most. A time to show how much you know about what is in your bag. It's media day, the official start of the 2013 Morgan Cup. Get ready because it's here.
Got chills when reading this, so awesome

Team Albatross FTW! I don't know any of the THPers personally, but MikeDean441 is an Ohio guy, so I'll pull for the local who hasn't one it yet (sorry Bullfrog).

th_TeamAlbatross-L_zps1c8e7158.jpg

Good luck to everyone though.

I'd pull for team SeeMore if there was one. One thing I'd like to hear - those THPers who normally play SeeMore putters but aren't this weekend; how much does the SPi instruction carry over/help with the other putter?

Excited for you guys, media day is always fun.

Everybody is looking sharp today. All
of the sponsors did a phenomenal job scripting our outfits.

Good luck guys! Cant wait to follow the coverage.

Go Team Albatross!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back