The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

That's awesome Tyler. Can't wait to see you use that to clean up the zoocrew

Dan

Great post Tyler. That thing is a beauty!

75 (+3) today. Zoocrew doesn't stand a chance.

Awesome work buddy! You keep posting scores like that and the ZooCrew is not gonna want to show up to Palm Springs!

75 (+3) today. Zoocrew doesn't stand a chance.

Great round right there, sounds like we are taking some hoss's in to this!

Awesome wedge, Tyler. Can't wait to see the MD2s in person.

That thing is awesome!

Nice round jlukes!

I'm thinking #ZooCrew needs to cry uncle already.

u3yqumyz.jpg

MC brethren have me inspired for some #Grandaddy work.

Just saw your pictures from yesterday tpluff, that is so very cool. The stamping just makes that MackDaddy2 pop. Enjoy it and represent THP well buddy.

Large bucket and an hour in the bunker and around the greens. My game is coming along. 36 this weekend too

I will be the best of my ability come December

Glad to see some work going on in here...Santa has nothing on December this year.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Not apart of the #DreamTeam, but definitely working hard on all aspects of my game. Swing tempo is looking great along with chipping and putting.

Avidly working on rebuilding my speed.

I am looking forward to the last contest. My game is rolling along right now, tied my PB today. I know I can bring a little heat to the ZooCrew!

Got out today for 18 with a couple friends. Unfortunately work held me up so it was one of those times when you show up and tee off. The first few holes were brutal, them I found my groove around the turn going -2 in a tough 6 hole stretch when the driver was behaving. After that nice stretch I completely lost it slicing (and then hooking to try and correct) my drives. I'm thinking the shaft might be too light for me or i need an x-stiff as I have to hit everything toward the toe to hit a ball that doesn't slice. Use the same swing with my 3w and it is a baby draw. Something to look at in the coming future. The Mack Daddy 2 is phenomenal. Played a new course and I was judging my green side shots and roll out based on my old TM 60*, well, lets just say that I will be able to try and land the ball within a few feet of the hole and it will stop. Definitely will enhance my scrambling ability.

Last edited:
Played 36 today.

Got in my first 18 holes with MU_Tiger at his course Winterstone. It was a tough course and I finished with I believe an 84. I hit 12/14 fairways and one miss was just in the rough.

Then afterwards one of my buddies called me and asked me to join him and I went and played 18 at an easier track. I figured with the #grandaddy we might have a 36 hole day so figured this would be good practice. I shot an even 80 with him and actually was on track to be in the 70s, but doubled the last 2 holes.

Teeing off at 6am and walking the first 18 led to me being pretty tired for the second 18. I am going to have to work on a little golf endurance.

Got 18 more with Smalls at his course tomorrow and am going to try and keep that streak of rounds below 85 going, and maybe even break 80 again!

Shot 81 yesterday with +8 on the front and +1 on the back. Finished strong with birdie birdie. Struggled getting off the tee but I stayed on track and scrambled my butt off. Swing still feels good and definitely still trending upwards!

All of the Morgan Cup coverage has gotten me even more excited for the grandaddy (I didn't even think that was possible)

I think contest #7 will be rolling around sometime soon! I can't wait to see what's in store.

Hopefully spectators will be allowed to those that don't make it.

Seeing all the THP love and friendships really made me realize how special it'll be Thainer. Also made me a little nervous and anxious to keep getting better!

So this weekend I got in 2 range sessions ans 54 holes. I am still struggling with certain things, but I am getting close. Really close to being where I want

So this weekend I got in 2 range sessions ans 54 holes. I am still struggling with certain things, but I am getting close. Really close to being where I want

That's a ton of work buddy. Great stuff for the DreamTeam.
What are you having trouble with currently?

Not neccesarily anything is bad, but I just want to become more consistent with my long irons and my driver. Idealy, I will be consistently in the 70s come December. That is my goal

Back