trae*

no post ***** aka"active"
Reaction score
Handicap
Playing a course that has 3 nines and the two nines in rotation today id prefer to play a differing set of tees. is there anything that states you cant play different tees on each nine? if there is nothing wrong with that how would you come up with a course/slope rating ?

You can play whatever tees you want. However, if you are turning in a score for handicap purposes, you will need to know the slope/rating of each tee for each 9. The proshop should have that info. Our course has it posted on the bulletin board.

No problem doing that for a fun round. I believe you would just play it like 2 different 9 hole courses for rating/handicap purposes.

Play the tees you want. Hell, I play different tees within the same nine sometimes. For handicapping purposes each one is rated separately. Not 100% sure how they get a combined rating though.

Play the tees you want. Hell, I play different tees within the same nine sometimes. For handicapping purposes each one is rated separately. Not 100% sure how they get a combined rating though.

Agreed. Just play what you want, it's all about enjoying yourself.

cool thanks for the info guys... guess ill see what my playing partners want to do but id rather not play the nine with all the par 4s being over 400 yards lol

Oftentimes, my wife will play the whites on par threes because she can use her 5 wood or a hybrid on them! She likes those better than her shorter irons.

cool thanks for the info guys... guess ill see what my playing partners want to do but id rather not play the nine with all the par 4s being over 400 yards lol

I've done blue tees for all but the 400+ yard par 4's before. Not often, but I have no problems doing it.

I've mix and matched tees in the same 18 usually play back on 3's&5's and normal in 4's.

I have a local course with 3 different 9's and they are all rated separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I am agreeing with what everyone on here is saying. Play what you want to play, but for handicap purposes you will probably have to report as two separate 9 hole rounds.

On the 9-hole course I play most often, if we play 18 it's usually white tee's the front 9, and blues the back 9. Unless we notice they've tucked the blues into the real bad spots the first time through, and then we'll play the whites again.

Back