What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broke out the new golfworks Maltby 24 hybrid. Took a couple bags but got it somewhat figured out. I really needed something I could hit off the tee when my driver isn't cooperating, which is a lot these days. Better alternative than a questionable 4 iron.

finished off my bag last night with the 25% off and free shipping plus 28.01 off deal with Callaway.. got the x hot 3wood and hybrid.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Played 36 with some awesome friends.

Walked 18 for the first time in probably 10 years (yes, I know some of you do it daily). Now I'm hurting and exhausted.

Got 36 in early today after over a week off. Beautiful day to go play today.

Walked 18 for the first time in probably 10 years (yes, I know some of you do it daily). Now I'm hurting and exhausted.

I like it. First of more?

What made you decide to walk? It's a steamy kind of year for that crazy talk!

Weather was actually beautiful. We'll call today more for exercise sake than caring what the golf score was.

I do that for 9 sometimes. Lol
That way I can workout and play golf. That's what I tell myself anyway.

I like it. First of more?

Have some new shoes ordered which should make it a bit more comfortable, but will probably turn more of the nine hole rounds into walking...the legs aren't ready for 18s yet.

Weather was actually beautiful. We'll call today more for exercise sake than caring what the golf score was.

I'll walk 18 very occasionally. Think I've done it maybe 6 times this year. I feel the same way when done, but I always enjoy it. The last 4 holes seem to be where I start to see it effect my scoring. I should do it more.

I do that for 9 sometimes. Lol
That way I can workout and play golf. That's what I tell myself anyway.

As stupid as this sounds, I've been losing weight slowly and wanted a burst to hit a new low number I've been flirting with.

I'll walk 18 very occasionally. Think I've done it maybe 6 times this year. I feel the same way when done, but I always enjoy it. The last 4 holes seem to be where I start to see it effect my scoring. I should do it more.

That was me on 10-13...had played decently on the first nine, and tried to hold it somewhat together for the last few, but was more concerned with finishing the walk.

I hoped that getting over my plantar fasciitis would have helped me make a return to walking 18, but the last time I tried it my ankles were screaming in pain by the 15th hole or so. I seem to be OK with 9, but it's a slippery slope from there.

Tried to follow the Morgan Cup Media Day as much as I could today. Realized while waiting for some speakers to show up that I was really close to The Breakers. Took a little walk down the street and found an entrance to hole 17:
IMAG1337.jpg
IMAG1336.jpg

Having it so close was tough with all the Morgan Cup action and knowing this was just over this bio fence across the street from the job site:
IMAG1338.jpg

Cruised around THP, went to Golf Galaxy and surprisingly only spent $25!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleaning my clubs for 8:30 tee time tomorrow

Played 9 with some first timers. It was interesting

Had my Niion grips put on... Pics soon in the testing thread

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Had my Niion grips put on... Pics soon in the testing thread

Nice!! Trying to figure out a reason to get back into that area so we can tee it up again!

Nice!! Trying to figure out a reason to get back into that area so we can tee it up again!

Thanks, absolutely anytime you are welcome up here!! I might be in norther NJ in the fall for a few days and will absolutely give you a heads up, we can meet somewhere closer to you.

Chipped golf balls in the backyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, absolutely anytime you are welcome up here!! I might be in norther NJ in the fall for a few days and will absolutely give you a heads up, we can meet somewhere closer to you.

Dude that would be awesome. Might be teeing it up with TheCrest next weekend when he is in the area.

Dude that would be awesome. Might be teeing it up with TheCrest next weekend when he is in the area.

Oh sweet. My travel schedule lightens up a bit in sept... I'll see what I can do

Oh sweet. My travel schedule lightens up a bit in sept... I'll see what I can do

We can always meet up at Lyman Orchards in the fall too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back