The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my son's good friends got a great birthday present from his wife. A trip for 4 complete with lodging to play Pebble Beach and Spyglass. He was invited to be in the group of 4 guys and leaves tomorrow. I need friends like that!

That's a huge score. Nice friend!

I have no idea what that is.

It's a show on Cartoon Network where old toys (e.g., G.I. Joe and He-Man) are used as live-action characters in sketch comedy. It sounds strange (it is), but it's really funny.

With the announcement that the SLDR will be the club tested at the TM Ultimate Test Weekend coupled with winning a Mack Daddy 2 Wedge I am getting very little work done this morning.

It's a show on Cartoon Network where old toys (e.g., G.I. Joe and He-Man) are used as live-action characters in sketch comedy. It sounds strange (it is), but it's really funny.

We were watching it on break at work this morning. It had us all rolling.

tybu3yte.jpg

Every time I read USMNT, my mind plays mean spirited tricks on me and I think people are talking about the teenage mutant ninja turtles.

WAY better than some stupid soccer team.

Every time I read USMNT, my mind plays mean spirited tricks on me and I think people are talking about the teenage mutant ninja turtles.

I am glad I'm not the only one that does that.

Robot Chicken is a pathetic attempt by Seth Green to be funny.

Seth McFarland had a great rip on it in the Family Guy Star Wars shows.

Spotted in Tampa, Fl:

ega7emy2.jpg

With the announcement that the SLDR will be the club tested at the TM Ultimate Test Weekend coupled with winning a Mack Daddy 2 Wedge I am getting very little work done this morning.

Nice win on the MD2. Rave reviews about those wedges.

Also very exciting news on the TM testing. Not only testing the SLDR but also having TM's feedback while you're testing it will be amazing.

Seth McFarland had a great rip on it in the Family Guy Star Wars shows.

And in the Family Guy episode where Stewie and Brian travel the multiverse.

Hey Mike, Hey Mike, Hey Mike, Hey Mike, Hey Mike, Hey Mike!

What day is it?

#HUMPDAY

This made me smile each and every time last week.

Hey Mike, Hey Mike, Hey Mike, Hey Mike, Hey Mike, Hey Mike!

What day is it?

#HUMPDAY

This made me smile each and every time last week.

Now I have this stuck in my head. Thanks jerk. ;-)

I am in an unbelievably foul mood today.

burnoutdemotivator.jpg

Somebody's glass is half empty...
pejy8ydy.jpg

It's far beyond half empty. My patience is worn thin, my last nerve has been trampled on, my home life and recreation time has been impacted, and other people are getting credit and accolades for the work that I've done.

But I can't afford to speak out.

It's far beyond half empty. My patience is worn thin, my last nerve has been trampled on, my home life and recreation time has been impacted, and other people are getting credit and accolades for the work that I've done.

But I can't afford to speak out.

Being in the military I can relate with the whole not being able to speak out thing. That's probably the worst part; sitting back with your mouth closed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Being in the military I can relate with the whole not being able to speak out thing. That's probably the worst part; sitting back with your mouth closed.

I'm "difficult to work with" - mostly because I enforce standards and when it comes to troubleshooting technical issues I ask for logic and critical thought to be applied rather than just jumping to conclusions.

I'm "difficult to work with" - mostly because I enforce standards and when it comes to troubleshooting technical issues I ask for logic and critical thought to be applied rather than just jumping to conclusions.

Trust me, I know how this is. I'm the NCO in charge of SIX females, all under the age of 23!!! Hurting feelings is a daily event for me. All because I want them to perform to standard... Nothing more do I ask of them and is still too much.

I feel for you. I am sick of it being looked upon as being a complainer and a pain in the rear, for being the person that expects people to pull their weight, do a job properly, and demands good results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back