The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents. It's coffee, black. Period.

No sugar, no sweetener, no creamer. No flavorings. No salt. Just black coffee.

You can't tackle a bitter day unless you're drinking something even more bitter. You can quote me on that.

How does someone drink Shandy yet demand his coffee be black?

It takes a high level of awesomeness. I embrace it as an honor.

I honestly do think I will ever get rid of the Beags Walk signature. I was trying to type a post yesterday and in my peripherals all I could see was him walking and I was cracking up.

Confession: I have had more than a few slushy coffees that were topped with whipped cream and caramel. I also drink scotch and bourbon on the rocks on the reg so I hope you guys still think I'm sort of cool.

LMAO. Seth is invalid when it comes to drinks. We dont have to listen to him.

Confession: I have had more than a few slushy coffees that were topped with whipped cream and caramel. I also drink scotch and bourbon on the rocks on the reg so I hope you guys still think I'm sort of cool.
You guys remember last week when we thought Smithfaced was cool?

I kid, I kid.

It takes a high level of awesomeness. I embrace it as an honor.

Do you also order plain hamburgers and chili-cheese fries on the side?

You've got a cool pass for months dude. Months.

Teenage girl in the morning. Lumberjack at night. I am not sure which one is your secret identity.

Teenage girl in the morning. Lumberjack at night. I am not sure which one is your secret identity.

He seems like a Party in the USA kinda guy

Not weirder than a grown St L Cards fan drinking iced coffee. Actually that makes sense.

I'm a Cards fan. And I'm a grown man who likes an occasional iced coffee in the afternoon.

I also like cream in my coffee in the morning, but like black coffee better with dessert. Especially when dessert is a slice of warm pecan pie accompanied by a scoop of vanilla, a snifter of Drambuie, and coffee.

I'm a Cards fan. And I'm a grown man who likes an occasional iced coffee in the afternoon.

I also like cream in my coffee in the morning, but like black coffee better with dessert. Especially when dessert is a slice of warm pecan pie accompanied by a scoop of vanilla, a snifter of Drambuie, and coffee.

But you wear a shark hat so his previous statement stands. :alien:

You also sound like a pretty prom date...:alien:

I was scrolling down and saw the top of Taylor's pic. Thought it was a hairpiece at first until I saw the face.

#razortime

I am drinking my first iced coffee ever right now.. Not bad, not bad at all.

I hadnt ever tried coffee until my first day at my first real job about 5 weeks ago, and now I have ventured to iced coffee.
Did you run out of razor blades?

I like coffee.
I've had maybe half a cup in my whole lifetime. Tried to like coffee, but can't stand it. If it tasted as good as it smells, I'd be addicted.

I was scrolling down and saw the top of Taylor's pic. Thought it was a hairpiece at first until I saw the face.

#razortime
It is a hairpiece. Taylor's head is like a bowling ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back