Puma Golf Tech Shorts

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
These shorts are amazing. As soon as I put them on I noticed they weigh nothing, they are super breathable and the Limeade color looks amazing!!!
9emetajy.jpg

More to follow for sure in review and more colors once I get home!

Siri speaks for me!

Best shorts on the market IMO. There's a reason I own 3 pairs.

My biggest complaint and reason I don't own any is that the pockets are so shallow everything fell out.

I initially bought some and tried them on around the house. I put my standard equipment in my pockets and sat down and stood up. Things constantly fell out for me. I returned them the next day.

Agree! I think I have 6 pairs of these. The pants are really good too

Best shorts on the market IMO. There's a reason I own 3 pairs.
You should own more!!! As should I, and I'm totally adding their tech pants into my lineup for work clothes as well!!!

I own 3 pair. 2 pair of the pants. Puma clothing is the best. It helps I'm a Rickie fan boy, but I absolutely love their stuff. I gotta get some grey pants/shorts.

I found 2 pairs of shorts on the clearance rack and love them. Never had a problem with stuff falling out of my pockets.

Just bought a pair of orange ones. Great shorts.

Well now that you got me to check out the shirts, I will just have to check out the shorts as well.

I like the Adidas shorts, so if these are anything like them or better - I will be gaming a pair or two.

Well now that you got me to check out the shirts, I will just have to check out the shorts as well.

I like the Adidas shorts, so if these are anything like them or better - I will be gaming a pair or two.

I bet they are. They are super comfy. Really like an breathable. I rock compression shorts with them and barely know they are there. Check out golflocker for awesome prices.

I knew there was talk of these shorts in one of the threads...should have looked for its own thread... Anyway, just wanted to tell you guys that Globalgolf is running a deal where the shorts are 50% off if you buy a Puma shirt.

I knew there was talk of these shorts in one of the threads...should have looked for its own thread... Anyway, just wanted to tell you guys that Globalgolf is running a deal where the shorts are 50% off if you buy a Puma shirt.

Thanks - will have to check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These were amazing on saturday and sunday as well!!!

the shorts were very comfortable. I thought the sizing was a touch big. They were very lightweight and even in the heat of MB I was comfortable

I agree that they were a touch big, but they were extremely comfortable. I've got a couple pairs from previous seasons and the quality is there on all of them. Myrtle was hot and sticky and I felt great all weekend!

I loved these shorts so much, I'm going to try and find some that I can wear for work, they were so lightweight and breathable it would be so comfortable sitting around in them all day!

@iceyshanks

I like that blue color. What's it called?

Tedski

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."-- G. Marx

@iceyshanks

I like that blue color. What's it called?

Tedski

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."-- G. Marx

Brilliant Blue, I love them, by far my favorite of the 3 days!!!

the shorts were very comfortable. I thought the sizing was a touch big. They were very lightweight and even in the heat of MB I was comfortable

Looking to get a pair and was wondering if they were true to size. I'm a 36 so would "a touch big" be OK or should I go down to a 34? Thanks

Looking to get a pair and was wondering if they were true to size. I'm a 36 so would "a touch big" be OK or should I go down to a 34? Thanks
I'd say go with the 36, but know they may be a bit big, I'm technically a 34/35 and they are big on me, I think going down to the 34 might be a bit tight, but I haven't tested that yet.

My thought's with shorts and pants for that matter is that too big I can deal with, but too small I can't wear!

I think they are pretty close to true to size. I've recently bought other shorts that were labeled 38 and I had to have them taken in. By way of comparison, my Puma Tech shorts (also size 38) fit maybe a touch loose in the waist but nothing extroardinary. Based on my experience I would suggest going with 36, I think you will be fine.

This is an old thread but I just picked up a few pairs of Puma Tech Lux pants online and I was nervous cause the price was so good, I figured the product might be low grade. But I really like the material and the fit is almost perfect for me. I'm gonna order more of these for sure. In case anyone else is looking at the same pair of shorts from Puma.

This is an old thread but I just picked up a few pairs of Puma Tech Lux pants online and I was nervous cause the price was so good, I figured the product might be low grade. But I really like the material and the fit is almost perfect for me. I'm gonna order more of these for sure. In case anyone else is looking at the same pair of shorts from Puma.

Holy thread bump Batman, I love it! And this thread brings back such good memories of the MC!!!

These shorts held up great for me, I still have them around and don't show a ton of extra wear based on their age, and I'm still amazed how light and breathable they are.

The only negative I still have on them is stuff slides out of the pockets pretty easy in them. But other than that, and like always, Puma makes great stuff.

Back