The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are still ways to get around college without a personal laptop. But it does make life a whole lot easier. I used mine for all my note taking and in class activities.

Get him a chrome book.

My upper back is still stiff and sore! I must be sleeping wrong or something! This is getting super annoying and it's hurting my game.

Right there with you buddy except mine is the lower back and its been going on for years. #chiropracticcare

Last edited:
Get him a chrome book.

I was looking at those today. I'm not a huge technology guy so I would have to head over to the electronics thread. I just didn't know if those come with Microsoft word or not. I believe the one I looked at was an Acer chrome book for around 250. Not sure if it had a CD drive and the reviews were sub par.

Serious question. How long ago did you go to school? Many schools and classes have a personal laptop as a "requirement" nowadays.

I'm a junior right now at Eastern Michigan. Most professors don't allow laptops in class because of the idiots that don't use it for the right reasons. You pay good money, use the facilities that you pay for. I have since bought one with my summer job money, but if you can't afford it, there are options.

I'm just so tired. I have no will to do anything.

It's that long forum name wearing you down. It's like JTinfinity.

Hey Kobey, hey Kobey, hey Kobey, hey Kobey.....

Do people really have to quote six or seven pictures just to say, "sweet"?

Smalls, I'm thinking yes! Oops I should have quoted you.

I'm back, had to drive home from work and say goodnight to the family.

Is all good. Wanna play next Saturday??? I could've PM'd you, but it's too late at this point.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Is all good. Wanna play next Saturday??? I could've PM'd you, but it's too late at this point.

I could make that work.

I could make that work.

Alright. PM me and lemme know when. I'm guessing Carlowden.

I hate when hotels don't give you a TV channel listing guide.

Annoying.

back on the road again. 2 more weeks and that should close out this project.

Its Monday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back