2013 Morgan Cup Streaming Coverage

The event has concluded, but the coverage is going to begin soon. Here are the dates to watch the 2013 Morgan Cup, streaming on THP.

Friday 8/9/2013 - First Round Action From True Blue 2pm EST
Saturday 8/10/2013 - 2nd Round Action From Caledonia 2pm EST
Sunday 8/11/2013 - 3rd Round Action From True Blue 2pm EST

We will update this thread with where it will be found and other options as we get closer to stream time.

Here is a quick taste of what will be seen without showing any shots. Here is mward giving you an inside look into one of the greens at True Blue.

Wanted to bump and quote this. There seems to be a little bit of confusion on the coverage.

The event has concluded, but the coverage is going to begin soon. Here are the dates to watch the 2013 Morgan Cup, streaming on THP.

Friday 8/9/2013 - First Round Action From True Blue 2pm EST
Saturday 8/10/2013 - 2nd Round Action From Caledonia 2pm EST
Sunday 8/11/2013 - 3rd Round Action From True Blue 2pm EST

ALot of people , including me, seem to think the coverage is this weekend. THis is from the first post in this thread. It is NEXT weekend

Color me stupid...LOL

Not going to lie, the picture quality of coverage on this 58" TV is outstanding. Shot completely in HD this year.

my5ahe9e.jpg

It looks awesome! I can't wait to watch it.

OKay, file this under the stupid question column. Are those times the only time that we will be able to watch the recaps or will we be able to stream the video any time after they are posted. I'll be at work on Friday and won't be able to watch it, at least uninterrupted or with my full attention and I'll have family in over the weekend so that would pose a problem there. I could watch them later at night once everyone has crashed.

Was hinted that it could be watched other than live but nothing confirmed yet

UGH!! These teasers are awesome yet soooooooooo painful because I want to see it all!

I know you guys are hard at work, and patience is a virtue, but WHEW!!!! Thanks GG and JB, I imagine your week is a rough (but enjoyable) one.

UGH!! These teasers are awesome yet soooooooooo painful because I want to see it all!

I know you guys are hard at work, and patience is a virtue, but WHEW!!!! Thanks GG and JB, I imagine your week is a rough (but enjoyable) one.

I can't wait to see our Saturday morning match....it will be awesome

Guys dont sweat it if you cant see it live.
I wouldnt be worried about recording a live stream.

That's a good thing! Because Friday and Saturday I have a good chance to watch. Sunday though impossible.

QFT, I have no idea how much effort and time goes into the final product, but I have no doubt it's more than what we think. Big thanks to them for getting it done so quickly, I have no doubt it could take even longer.

Okay, MWard and DevRickus, what is up with you two having the same video in your signature!! It doesn't seem to mess with my computer at work, but this and Wong Tongs I believe make my wifes apple MacBook pause for about 20 or 30 seconds when I scroll by them.

In preparation for a little watching party next weekend, I had to test my setup.

#success

ymeva7e8.jpg

I would do the same thing, but who knows what Sunday may bring. Might still try anyways.

Nike Cookie, I'm crazy excited about it.....now to tell the wife...:alien:

Probably should've done that a few days ago. haha

And yes, that is my flat a$$ swing in the photo above - stay tuned for more of that next weekend. hehe

In preparation for a little watching party next weekend, I had to test my setup.

#success

ymeva7e8.jpg

Awesome....I can't wait to see it and hang out with all you guys!!

Just tell her that I will be there and she will be fine :D

So glad ill make it home in time to watch
tap tap taparoo

Only day I'll miss b/c of work is Friday. Better then nothing at all.

Back