2013 PGA Championship Contest & Thread

Anyone else only get the stream from PGA.com to work through IE? Didnt work on Firefox or Chrome for me.

3 Pars for the Marquee group on the 2nd.

I really don't understand why the camera stayed on Tiger standing still while Bradley tapped in

Because the camera coverage for this "marquee group" stinks. They're showing shots on tape for a group where they only have to follow 3 guys. Atrocious.

My daughter bailed me out and has a fever....daddy quickly volunteered to stay home...wonder why????View attachment 10766

iPhone 5 Tappin

Anyone else only get the stream from PGA.com to work through IE? Didnt work on Firefox or Chrome for me.

I'm on Chrome right now, no issues.

On Firefox here. No issues
Me too

I want to go ahead and apologize to any diehard Keegan Bradley fans (are there any?? lol) I picked him for the contest. He's playing as I would expect since I hitched on

I'm on IE 10 no issues...if at work the firewall could be blocking

iPhone 5 Tappin

I went with Henrik Stenson...was probably a mistake lol but the man has been playing some decent golf lately.

I'm watching on firefox no problems. Is it hot out there? Tiger looks to be sweating profusely.

Went with Mahan, from all the analysis I saw you need to drive the ball straight & stay out of the rough on this course. Hunter certainly can do that, hope he's celebrating the new addition to the family with the Wannamaker trophy on Sunday!

I went with Phil, mainly because I am kicking myself for not picking him at the British.

Not an out there pick, but really, is there such a thing as a sure pick?

I'm set up like Cookie as well!
photo%205-M.jpg
Darn you, nice setup!!! I'll be in meetings most of today, but in the car for a bit so at least I can listen!!!

I went with Zach Johnson this time around. Why not!

Really wish they would move the tee up at least 1 or 2 days on the par 5 13th hole. As it is right now, it plays 598 yards with a creek that runs across the fairway at 298 yards off of the tee. It's probably 310-320 to carry the creek. It's a 3 shot hole for 99% of the field, so it's basically at 100 yard par 3. Tiger and Keegan just took irons off of that tee.

Really wish they would move the tee up at least 1 or 2 days on the par 5 13th hole. As it is right now, it plays 598 yards with a creek that runs across the fairway at 298 yards off of the tee. It's probably 310-320 to carry the creek. It's a 3 shot hole for 99% of the field, so it's basically at 100 yard par 3. Tiger and Keegan just took irons off of that tee.

I agree maybe 290 to carry, that could be interesting.

I went with Zach Johnson this time around. Why not!
That's to bad. I picked him as well and the guys I pick in these contests always crap the bed.
#tobad

That's to bad. I picked him as well and the guys I pick in these contests always crap the bed.
#tobad

LOL. Thats ok. I had Westy at the british, then he crapped the bed on sunday.

315 to carry in the air....they were talking about how no one has hit in two but DJ could carry the creek

Tiger hits it to 2 feet on 13, should be a kick-in birdie.

Back