2013 PGA Championship Contest & Thread

Tiger and Keegan both make birdie on 15. Tiger now at -2, 1 off of the lead which is shared by David Toms and Robert Garrigus.

How many more wins would DL3 have if he were just a little better of a putter? That par putt on 15 looked like a bit of a pull that just snuck in on the left side. Anything inside 10ft for him feels like a hold your breath and hope.

Keegan fixes Tigers ball mark.

It may look like a dbag move by tiger, but when its RIGHT in Keegans line, its actually the most polite thing to do. Keegan can fix it the way he is comfortable with it to give him the best shot at rolling it in.

Which he did, nice 2 birds from the marquee group.

Keegan looks really dumb with the Cleveland flat brim.

Jeff Conner wouldve rocked it better.

I dont normally have much of a problem with flat brims, but I just think Bradley looks really dumb.

These commentators are awful.

Who's this Rickie Fowler kid? 2 under and 1 back?

These commentators are awful.

Because they're not trained commentators. Breed is the instructor from GC's Golf Fix and Katrek is a radio host on PGA Tour Network. I would imagine it would be hard filling all the time when only following 3 players.

I don't know why, but I love Michael Breed. I like coverage like this. It always feels a little more personal.

It's ThursdayFowler.

Just wait until Friday/WeekendFowler

Ask Bullfrog what will happen to him on Sunday.... :angel:

I'm used to BK's commentary on XM. Going from radio to TV has got to be a tough transition since the majority of your commentary for radio is describing the shot, then they cut away until the PBP person gets the nod again. TV wise, we can all see the shot. Now you have to be the filler while we're all waiting to see them hit.

for some reason I cant get the live stream to work

I would love to see Rickie Fara Fowler in the mix on Sunday.

I would love to see Rickie Fara Fowler in the mix on Sunday.

I'll be scalping Sunday tickets if that's the case.

Ask Bullfrog what will happen to him on Sunday.... :angel:

I laughed when I read jlukes post because I thought of this very thing!

I went with Henrik Stenson...was probably a mistake lol but the man has been playing some decent golf lately.

I went with him as well! He's starting a a bit slow, but I got faith, he's only 7 holes in so far.

Prediction: Rickie doesn't win a Major until he ditches the flat brim.

David Hearn moves to the lead at -4. Figures that a Canadian would play well here, Rochester is in South Canada, right?

Back