2013 PGA Championship Contest & Thread

It looks kinda open......in between all the trees

I could definitely punch out and get up down from there. 60% of the time, every time.

Tiger is very frustrated. I think those putts are getting to him. He just wanted to throw his club just now.

Finally got the stream to work and the first 2 shots I see from Tiger weren't too good. Looks like i need to stop watching already. I am happy to see Rickie is playing well so far.

Let's go Kuuuuuuuuch!!!

Bogey on the par 5 4th hole for Tiger, drops him to -1. Lead is -5 by David Hearn.

Man my hearn pick for the contest is looking good

Oh man I picked Furyk...I am sure I am not the only person...but holy cow this would be awesome to just pick the correct winner!

Does anyone else feel like Keegan slams his putts home? Holy crap, the putts he made on 4 and 5 I thought were gonna fly by it when it left this putter.

Man my hearn pick for the contest is looking good

Only knock on Hearn is that he didn't do very well under the pressure of the John Deere playoff. Missed a couple short putts that would have won it for him.

I still absolutely hate that Mastercard commercial at Sawgrass. Is there anyplace where people really talk like that? If there is please let me know, I will NEVER go there.

Wasn't TIger complaining about how slow the greens were earlier this week?

Does anyone else feel like Keegan slams his putts home? Holy crap, the putts he made on 4 and 5 I thought were gonna fly by it when it left this putter.

You can do that when you're confident. Confident AND good.

Wasn't TIger complaining about how slow the greens were earlier this week?
It's all part of the process

My feed is starting to get a little choppy now... grrrr

This is a gorgeous golf course. Gonna be a fun weekend.

The putting hasn't been the issue with Tiger, it's been the ball-striking today. Not anywhere close to how he hit it at Firestone.

Tiger needs to get it in gear this hole or he will walk off with worse than bogey on his last hole.

Tiger made a mess of his last hole with a double bogey. Finishes his round at +1 which isn't a good start. Today was a day where a good score could be had and he let an opportunity pass after a good start. He's got some work ahead of him.

Maybe he's just tired of playing well on Thurs/Fri and saving all the good stuff for the weekend? I'd like that.

Back