Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

What about the final minutes of episode 3 during season 5?
that was sad lol and still is. but in season 3 i was for sure jax was done for. no way did i see that ending coming

that was sad lol and still is. but in season 3 i was for sure jax was done for. no way did i see that ending coming

Very true!!

SPOILER ALERT! if you havent seen season 5 and dont know what happened, dont watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmaIx2MBoc8

this was the night they read the script and found out the news of season 5 episode 3

I agree that the ending was awesome, but as far as shock value I think ep 3 in season 5 topped it. I was shaking when that went down!

Just saw an ad for this coming soon, Sept 10th. I can't wait!

Just saw an ad for this coming soon, Sept 10th. I can't wait!

Kim Coates (Tig) posted on his twitter some of the new billboards that are up. I'm so pumped

Kim Coates (Tig) posted on his twitter some of the new billboards that are up. I'm so pumped

No doubt, this is by far my most anticipated series to watch. By the trailers, it looks like things will start out as hot as ever.

No doubt, this is by far my most anticipated series to watch. By the trailers, it looks like things will start out as hot as ever.

They're gonna have to. So many things happened at the end of season 5

Season 6 starts tonight!!!

Beyond excited for tonight, we just wrapped up the last season last week.

Just read that it's a 90 minute episode for the season opener

Ugh! This was my biggest "S#&@!" when dropping cable. Bummed I'm gonna have to wait so long to see this on Netflix. Orrrrr, does FX still put SOA episodes online?

I think I liked it better before my wife got into it. She used to say : "not that stupid motorcycle show again". Now she sets the DVR and she says tonight is like her Christmas. I wonder if I can get away with not getting her a present.

Sweet! New episode starts tonight! What happens with Tara?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

I'm freaking excited

Who is the eff is that kid? What is up with that kid?

Who is the eff is that kid? What is up with that kid?

Wasn't it Opie's son? That was a little much. Such a random angle.

May have been but I could've done without that. So much else going on, why add that?

I thought it was, but Jax saw him in Stockton right? So confused and disturbed. Sutter isn't afraid to touch anything.

He talked trash to the wrong dude about his daughter.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Underwhelmed

Don't really think the whole school thing was necessary. Working in a school and all the stuff that has happened it really was disturbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

May have been but I could've done without that. So much else going on, why add that?

Sutter is saying it will push Jax over the edge for him to try and get out of the MC life. He says it won't be a scene that's done only for shock value, but will definitely tie into the end of the series.

Back