FS: Original Swing Byte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
What's up guys? Bought this awhile ago off another THPer and have not used it. Used it once and it wasn't exactly what I thought. I actually tried to do too much with my swing while using it.

Just looking to get my money back at $90 shipped. Any questions or offers just shoot me a PM!
4e7esu3y.jpg

a6u6yba3.jpg
jy9u4eqa.jpg
jy8e7u4u.jpg

Bump! Help fuel another golf purchase!

No one? No offers? :(

Sunday Bump.

$80 shipped?

Bump. $75 shipped CONUS.

Help me fund other purchases!

Offers?

Bumper.

As with your other thread, the pictures are gone. Try to get pics up again as soon as you can. This could be a good reason for everyone to start using photobucket.

As with your other thread, the pictures are gone. Try to get pics up again as soon as you can. This could be a good reason for everyone to start using photobucket.

Seems to be doing this with all of my tapatalk pictures, which really sucks. Used to work great. Photo bucket have a mobile version?

Looks like there is one in the Play Store.

Looks like there is one in the Play Store.

Have issues with that too. Sheesh I guess you guys can delete this one and the Ogio thread and when I make it to a laptop. I'll fix it.

Have issues with that too. Sheesh I guess you guys can delete this one and the Ogio thread and when I make it to a laptop. I'll fix it.

Just try to get it fixed as soon as you can. You had pics earlier. I think it can stay for a while. Just take pics again and if you have to do them as attachments, we'll embed them.

Just try to get it fixed as soon as you can. You had pics earlier. I think it can stay for a while. Just take pics again and if you have to do them as attachments, we'll embed them.

You got it bud. I'll get em done ASAP.

Are the pictures working again??

Yep. They are there. Thanks.

Any offers??

$60 shipped??

50 beans shipped!!

Someone throw me an offer on this thing lol just want it gone.

Sold. Mods can lock it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back