Just had an epic game of BF3 with motoo. Conquest on Noshar canals - the server was set at 750 tickets a side so the match lasted over an hour. I struggled with my KD ratio as I am still getting used to the PS3 controls (shooting is R1? Really). Can't tell you how many grenades I threw instead of looking down the sights. Match went back and forth and mitch and i kept running between points and capping flags while taking out vehicles. We were down to our last ticket but had 2 points captured vs their 1 and held on for a 1-0 ticket victory.

So awesome. will be even better once I get aiming and shooting down with the PS3 controller.

You actually did really well considering you just got your ps3 and had a level 1 ranking. You came in second or third didn't you? I did not think we were going to win when it was 16 tickets to 4 left and it ended up going to 1 v 1 and we won because we had all the bases.

And no invite...I'm disappointed!

You definitely were not on at the time, Joe was the only person I could invite.

I jus got ps3, I have no friends!

You actually did really well considering you just got your ps3 and had a level 1 ranking. You came in second or third didn't you? I did not think we were going to win when it was 16 tickets to 4 left and it ended up going to 1 v 1 and we won because we had all the bases.

You definitely were not on at the time, Joe was the only person I could invite.

I hope you guys are on later tonight(heading out for alittle bit and then be on later) so we could get a game or two in.

Just finished playing Assassins Creed II on 360 thanks to the games for gold promotion. First time I've ever played the AC games. Really enjoyed it, especially since I used to live in Italy. Can't wait to play brotherhood at some point.

Officially pre-ordered my PS4 this morning. Ordered the console, BF4, and NBA 2K14. Pretty pumped.

Still playing borderlands 2. I'm way beyond addicted to this game, that's how good it is.

The Call of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal was today. I actually am a bit intrigued, as Activision / Infinity Ward is at the helm yet again (screw you Vonderhaar) and there seems to be a lot of new weapons, a couple intriguing gametypes, the ability to further customize your soldier (including male and female soldiers), squad gameplay, and dynamic map elements.

Here are a couple vids. One is the overall explanation of new multiplayer features, and the other is a full match that was played by some MLG pros.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai...evealed-first-playable-female-soldiers-added/

[video=youtube;rFxHoW-4kUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFxHoW-4kUY[/video]

I am so burnt out on COD multiplayer, I think for once I can finally say I won't get one of them on release day. It hasn't been the same since COD 4: Modern Warfare...get this, almost six years ago now. Just too much stuff going on in the games, if I want that I will play BF.

I want the new Splinter Cell. Badly.

Did you also read ign's review today? It made me pull out Chaos Theory since that was one of the last good ones

Did you also read ign's review today? It made me pull out Chaos Theory since that was one of the last good ones

Just finished reading it actually and watching a couple of the vids. Its happening, for sure. You should get it too Wardy.

Same here man. I downloaded hit man absolution for free on ps+ and it's a great game. If you're a splinter cell fan you'll love this hit man

I am so burnt out on COD multiplayer, I think for once I can finally say I won't get one of them on release day. It hasn't been the same since COD 4: Modern Warfare...get this, almost six years ago now. Just too much stuff going on in the games, if I want that I will play BF.

The amount of kill streaks and perks ruined the cod multiplayer for me. Way too arcadey. Modern Warfare 2 was the last one I could get into. Give me battlefield every day of the week and twice on Sundays

The amount of kill streaks and perks ruined the cod multiplayer for me. Way too arcadey. Modern Warfare 2 was the last one I could get into. Give me battlefield every day of the week and twice on Sundays

Interesting. I enjoy both CoD and Battlefield for different reasons. If I want faster gameplay and matches, I love COD. If I want a slower paced, strategic style of play I go Battlefield.

Just finished reading it actually and watching a couple of the vids. Its happening, for sure. You should get it too Wardy.

Absolutely getting it. That and Assassin's Creed Black Flag. And GTA5

You can play golf on there. And paintball. Yoga if you're bored. Dumbfounding!

I will certainly be getting GTA5. I think the combined powers of THP's gamers could wreak some awesome and hilarious havoc.

I will have all three of those on the ole box of X as well.

I don't even have my ps3 hooked up but I think I need to preorder Madden.

AC Black Flag is almost a given for me, but I am leaning towards picking up GTA V at some point as well despite never having been a big fan of the previous games

Back