DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we will be tomorrow. Or maybe they will be in one of the groups around us. Not sure.

I hear Cookie is pretty...till he swings!

Want to use my blue Clicgear?

Wife has a pink one I can use.

#seriously

I would rock the pink one man if you let me. That would be great. I just looked at my dads and it's pretty crappy. Hehe.
Or I could just ride. But yea, if you don't mind I would like to use it. Thanks.

If you want Easy8 is riding so I will just ride with him in our group and let you use the sun mountain 4 wheeler.

Thanks for the offers guys. I appreciate it.

I would rock the pink one man if you let me. That would be great. I just looked at my dads and it's pretty crappy. Hehe.
Or I could just ride. But yea, if you don't mind I would like to use it. Thanks.

No problem, will get it out right now.

Dang, If I look like Im asleep tomorrow its because I am. Been sleeping in on vacation this whole week.

Agree with the coffee and my profit sharing likes that you use Copenhagen

Love me some vices!

I better get to hit someones Altitudes tomorrow.

Sweet. Bring some pretty girls and some beer :)

Sweet. Bring some pretty girls and some beer :)

The Doc (wife) would not approve of that. Hyrons, blue drivers, and counterbalanced putters are all I got. Haha

That is good beer.

The Doc (wife) would not approve of that. Hyrons, blue drivers, and counterbalanced putters are all I got. Haha
Blue drivers and counter balanced putters? You have my interest.

Dang, been a while since i saw this 4:30!
THPers are worth it though.

Dang, been a while since i saw this 4:30!
THPers are worth it though.

I see it everyday. And it is never to early for a THP gathering.

Just getting up. See you guys out there in a bit.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

James and I will be there by 6:30 and headed to the range (behind pro shop to the left over the bridge).

See everyone shortly!

Five minutes from the course now. I was a little excited about today's round, so I left the house early. See you all shortly.

And here we go!

8u6agy5e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back