SeeMore Counter-Balanced Putters

I normally play 35 inch and Alex fit me to 38". I really like that length from the little bit I rolled it today.

DevRickus I'm really interested to see what you think. I just grabbed an SB2c 35" & will be trying it out. Curious to know - did you use the SB2c a lot before Seemore lengthened it?

Lookie here!

asu3yvem.jpg

Cookie are there any weights in the SB2? Or could you add them later?

What lengths are those Cookie?

Backweighted?

Nope, just like the counterbalanced on the site the back weighting is in the shaft length and grip. Since he went with the 21" over 17" SS grip the weight is 145g compared to the 125g of the FeelTec on the review PCB.

Nope, just like the counterbalanced on the site the back weighting is in the shaft length and grip. Since he went with the 21" over 17" SS grip the weight is 145g compared to the 125g of the FeelTec on the review PCB.
Nice. Steel shaft inserts for the added length?

Nice. Steel shaft inserts for the added length?

Yep, taught him the "use part of an old s300 wedge shaft" trick haha! I use old iron/wedge shafts to make all my extensions. Good stuff and EASY.

Yep, taught him the "use part of an old s300 wedge shaft" trick haha! I use old iron/wedge shafts to make all my extensions. Good stuff and EASY.

I need to learn this one tomorrow!!

I need to learn this one tomorrow!!

I shall explain it up for you dude, so easy and works SO well.

I need to make a video eventually as well I suppose.

Video...that would be great. I am tired of the plastic shivs I use.

Video...that would be great. I am tired of the plastic shivs I use.

It shall be done, and you shall laugh. But it works SO awesomely!

It shall be done, and you shall laugh. But it works SO awesomely!
You have explained the process to me before, and I am fairly certain of how to do it.

I just wish I had some random S400 shafts laying around to use for extensions. If only i knew someone that had some S400s that hated them and didnt need them anymore...

Thanks buddy, I have an FGP Mallet that is begging for this treatment and could be my temporary fix till I convince the wife I need a z3c (she told me im not allowed to hit yours this weekend)

You have explained the process to me before, and I am fairly certain of how to do it.

I just wish I had some random S400 shafts laying around to use for extensions. If only i knew someone that had some S400s that hated them and didnt need them anymore...

Indeed. Who do we know like that.....hmmmmmm.....

M5x is going into play today, pretty excited!

Although I am curious with the grip being so long and the 145g being spread throughout it if too much weight is near the middle of the shaft versus more towards the butt end. Guess we shall see today.

Putting the C-B SB2c into play today. Cant wait to see how much of an improvement on the greens it makes. I have been rolling it great at the range.

M5x is going into play today, pretty excited!

Although I am curious with the grip being so long and the 145g being spread throughout it if too much weight is near the middle of the shaft versus more towards the butt end. Guess we shall see today.
Curious to hear your thoughts, Cookie. I snagged a m5b off ebay a few weeks back at 39", and really want to give it the weight at the butt end of the club to make it similar to what SeeMore has done with these.

Putting the C-B SB2c into play today. Cant wait to see how much of an improvement on the greens it makes. I have been rolling it great at the range.
Well, I was looking forward to hearing how you rolled it.

I played yesterday. I'm not gonna post my # of putts for the round as I was playing pretty crappy so I missed a lot of greens that enabled me to have makeable 3-5 footers. Good thing is I made all but one and that was due to a huge crappily repaired skid mark that caused my straight putt to break off the face of the planet. Lag putting was great. I had a 60' putt on one hole that had a steep rise to it that I snugged up to gimme range and a 30' that was more of the same. It seems to have smoothed out my swing.

So there is no added weight in the head or the grip end? It's just the additional weight due to the longer shaft & longer grip? And this is the way SeeMore does it? Am I out of Questions?

Head is much heavier; however, the longer shaft and longer grip counters the added head weight so that it feels like a normal weighted putter.

I have been emailing back and forth with Alex @ SeeMore today, and I will be sending in my 39" m5b to get the SeeMore Counter-balance and backweighting treatment.

Sending it out tomorrow, hoping to have it back in a few weeks.

I have been emailing back and forth with Alex @ SeeMore today, and I will be sending in my 39" m5b to get the SeeMore Counter-balance and backweighting treatment.

Sending it out tomorrow, hoping to have it back in a few weeks.

Nice! If you mail it out tomorrow, I bet you have it back within a week.

Also, as terrible as I played today, this putter was the one saving grace throughout the 9. I'm excited to put this review down on "paper" this week, also excited to send in a couple of my putters this week.

Back