Golf hats and an idea for THP

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
I am pretty particular about my hats on the golf course. I am a big fan of the mesh backed, flex fit Titleist hats.

Got me to thinking that I would pay pretty good money for a sweet THP hat, mesh back, flex fit, black with THP in white letters. What do you think JB?

I am pretty particular about my hats on the golf course. I am a big fan of the mesh backed, flex fit Titleist hats.

Got me to thinking that I would pay pretty good money for a sweet THP hat, mesh back, flex fit, black with THP in white letters. What do you think JB?

I love the idea and we had plans to do that. However after ordering hundreds of THP shirts and making our order of limited belt buckles it is not something we will be doing anytime soon.

We thought there was a lot of interest in the shirts so we had PAHR make extremely high quality THP tops. We still have most of them. The belt buckles were numbered to only 25 and unfortunately we still have a few left after months.

So we are taking a few months off of spending more money with what the show is costing and the magazine.

Thank you for the suggestion and we certainly will be planning a hat in the future.

fair enough. i hate that you're still stuck with some goods. can you provide me with a link or some pics of the shirts?

+1 on on the slightly big. I missed out on the mediums and the large ones were just too big for me. I usually buy that kind of shirt in large. I hated to send it back because they were so nice.

I love the idea and we had plans to do that. However after ordering hundreds of THP shirts and making our order of limited belt buckles it is not something we will be doing anytime soon.

We thought there was a lot of interest in the shirts so we had PAHR make extremely high quality THP tops. We still have most of them. The belt buckles were numbered to only 25 and unfortunately we still have a few left after months.

So we are taking a few months off of spending more money with what the show is costing and the magazine.

Thank you for the suggestion and we certainly will be planning a hat in the future.

hard to beat a good bucket hat!:soldier:

i like the idea of branded clothing and i would be up for purchasing some items give or take shipping.
The shirts are nice, but im pretty slim so medium would be my size, or small if big made.
not good that your left with lots of them, have you looked to put them into local pro shops?

Not something we are looking to do. We really only have about 30 or so left. The belt buckle was a baffling thing. We had such demand for it early on and made only 25. There are still 1-2 left.

I'm still confused by the belt buckles as well. Still love mine, and wear it at least once a week if not more. I'll have it on today for work, in fact.

It gets comments most times I have it on, people area always curious who the logo belongs to. :banana:

We think they turned out pretty well Osahar. Plus being numbered to only 25 makes them a very limited item. But it happens and we are atleast glad we have only a couple left and even more glad that the people that have them seem to like them as much as we do.

Somebody better put those buckles on his/her wish list! I love mine.

I love mine too, sort of. I can't find a belt to put it on, lol. Where do you find belts with removable buckles??

I love mine too, sort of. I can't find a belt to put it on, lol. Where do you find belts with removable buckles??

Do you have a flea market near you, usually there are booths set up where they make belts and custom leather items, or maybe a leather shop in a mall.

Just put a claim on one, so might only be one left now. I'll need to find a belt now too. I believe JB said the Sligo belts will work with them. I also think in the original buckle thread, someone found a website that had belts that would work too.

There is a thread somewhere here on where to buy straps.

Back