The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! God we need to tee it up brotha. Come here and me and Jake will spoil you.

Hahaha! I need to make that trek happen eventually, it's a fact. I miss my northern brothers something fierce.

Hahaha! I need to make that trek happen eventually, it's a fact. I miss my northern brothers something fierce.

It shall happen. Stop here for a bit then go to the Black Hills. The wife will love it, you will too. You can stay in our cabin too. Boom, BOOK IT!

WWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! God we need to tee it up brotha. Come here and me and Jake will spoil you.

Dibs on fourth!!

In honour of my buddy Jake, I am listening to old Nelly right now. He's got a pretty serious variety, but a Nelly song came on when we all hung out post cup and he had me rolling.

Dibs on fourth!!

In honour of my buddy Jake, I am listening to old Nelly right now. He's got a pretty serious variety, but a Nelly song came on when we all hung out post cup and he had me rolling.

Is it getting hot in "hurr" or is it just me?

What's a nelly furtado? Is that a type of breakfast sandwich?

She might or might not be Canadiana...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I trump all Canadian references with: Emmanuelle Chriqui.

Advantage Canada.

'Murica... Nuff said.

You obviously haven't listened to any A Tribe Called Quest :D

I am impressed you even know who they are.. Haven't had a new album in well over a decade.

Familiar with them. There was a time when I was a fan. They are not, however, 'clean' either.

I am impressed you even know who they are.. Haven't had a new album in well over a decade.

Familiar with them. There was a time when I was a fan. They are not, however, 'clean' either.

Canada's greatest claim to musical fame is Robin Sparkles.

She's awesome. Bringing in the wave of jean jackets and fluffy hair.

Is true. Canada started it.

Careful buddy, your treading on some thin ice with that. Not all rap is vulgar.

generality of course. It was a reference to this Nelly madness that is bringing me back in time. Who do you recommend for some good new age clean rappery?

Yeah. Lil Wayne is definitely wholesome music.

Cheers, suckas!
mehugyjy.jpg

#toomuchrumz

Would this ice happen to be Vanilla in flavor?

Is true. Canada started it.

Weak reference!!!!!

"This is the 90s, why does it look like the 1986?"
"The 80s didn't come to Canada til like '93"

#BoomLawyered

Weak reference!!!!!

"This is the 90s, why does it look like the 1986?"
"The 80s didn't come to Canada til like '93"

#BoomLawyered

#dead2me

You could just roll to DFW we have lots of guys including Big Time, a vegan and a travelling Okie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back