Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

TBT as well. I love 7.

One of the cameras we used for coverage was our new professional camera. Ward and I used it on 7 and I just love the picture it provides.

You can tell a difference in the cameras when watching. i noticed it in the last 2 rounds, but it all looks awesome

One of the cameras we used for coverage was our new professional camera. Ward and I used it on 7 and I just love the picture it provides.

I know there was quite a bit of #9 yesterday filmed with that one too. It looks great

And, we're finally on. In HD, which is sweet.

y7yjujy4.jpg

Captains on the tee and I get goosebumps.

Just got to the camera on the par 3 at the beginning of the video. Such a sweet angle like Hawk said

Tyno and Nate, that was my camera on 16. Not sure why it didn't make it, but I want to say sorry for that one. That was a huge up and down from the sand there at a critical part of the match. I feel responsible for that one getting cut.

no way dude. no need for apologies there. the coverage was fantastic!

Yellow and Blue looks amazing.

Did you guys edit the footage to just show all the awesome shots? I'm simply amazed at the quality of golf these guys are playing, and realize I've got a lot of work if I ever want to play in a MC.

Downhill putts on 4 are so hard. Chunky put a good one up there.

And War Eagle drains it. Wow.

Ward almost gets beaned. Yikes.

Just got done reading through this thread and it honestly put tears in my eyes. The emotion at this event was so high, I can only imagine reliving it. I can't wait to watch this. Unfortunately I won't have much time tonight, so it will have to be tomorrow.

Did you guys edit the footage to just show all the awesome shots? I'm simply amazed at the quality of golf these guys are playing, and realize I've got a lot of work if I ever want to play in a MC.

We try to showcase the essence of the Morgan Cup. With 7 hours of coverage both good and not quite as good is seen.

Downhill putts on 4 are so hard. Chunky put a good one up there.

Sure are. That green is awesome.

Just wait until the final hour guys. Its must see TV.

Totally true. I got caught up on the drive home. It may or may not have been dusty in the car....

Wow I thought Bullfrog had that one from just off the green!

Back