Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
I headed to the Capital today to a tidy Quality Inn conference room just off the Belt Line. As a certified subject of the great State of Wisconsin, it was time for my bi-annual eleven hours (for today) of servitude to the Gods of Continuing Ed, seven of which were scheduled to Ed.

I take it I can't get this time back since the State took it? 9 1/2 more hours tomorrow, only closer to home. I live for this stuff.

Kevin

Poor Kevin! For one of my certifications, I need 30 hours every 2 years, but I can do almost all of it online, in far less time than that.

There are rumors I'll need more CE for another certification that hasn't required it up until now. Rats.

Poor Kevin! For one of my certifications, I need 30 hours every 2 years, but I can do almost all of it online, in far less time than that.

There are rumors I'll need more CE for another certification that hasn't required it up until now. Rats.

I need 28 hours every two years. I could do it all on line, but there's been quite a few changes in my business since most every real estate market in the country decided to hiccup at the same time. So I decided to take two, not one, in person to, you know, get out there a little bit and get the pulse of the profession.

There was no pulse, at least not in today's room.

Same teacher tomorrow, so I just know it's going to be dandy.

Kevin

I need 28 hours every two years. I could do it all on line, but there's been quite a few changes in my business since most every real estate market in the country decided to hiccup at the same time. So I decided to take two, not one, in person to, you know, get out there a little bit and get the pulse of the profession.

There was no pulse, at least not in today's room.

Same teacher tomorrow, so I just know it's going to be dandy.

Kevin

Understood. Not quite the professional opportunity you envisioned.

Back