Rife Two-Bar Hybrid

solidkjames

Loves drowning golf balls
Reaction score
Handicap
9.8CGA
After much contemplation and jumping from my Itsy Bitsy back to my Two Ball for several months I have realized that I lose more strokes missing 10 to 20 footers than anywhere else in my game. I have really worked at making better strokes and trying different things. After reading JB's review a long time ago I thought of giving one of these putters a try but I never did other than at the local golf store. SO I finally gave in and got one at a great price though it is not the Tour model but that's ok b/c a smaller head isn't that big of a deal to me. I will try and keep up with my results to let everyone know how well I putt with it starting this weekend and I hope to really start making more putts from the dead zone. If it works as I hope it will then I should see a decrease in my two and three putts. That is by far the most disheartening thing for me right now. My putting has to improve for me to consistently shoot in the low 80's and high 70's. I'll keep you posted.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=3087

Congrats on the new flatstick! I have loved mine since rolling the first ball across the artificial green at the local Golf USA. Hope you're as happy with yours as I've been.

I got the putter today and played 9 holes this afternoon. I have to say the first thing that stands out to me is the putters ability to get the ball to the hole. I am going to have to practice on my speed control as this putter gets the ball rolling as fast and online as any putter I have ever tried. I shot a 43 with 16 putts and one hole was a 3 putt hole. I did not make any birdies and putted for birdie 4 times. So I'm definately going to have to practice with the speed difference over my Itsy Bitsy but I am excited about how easy this putter is to line up. I'll keep this thread up to date with my results over the coming weeks.

Back