Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

I dont want to be on his team, I just want to be in his pairing. I dont want to be on a team with a leprechaun.

Hey, leprechauns are lucky. I'm not sure I want to see the pot of gold at the end of his rainbow though! :)

Looking forward to meeting all you Hawtlanta newbies!

Typing away using Tapatalk!

1st post updated with teams.

Looking forward to this weekend but that weather forecast just looks nasty. Hopefully it avoids Alpharetta on Friday and Saturday. This has been the wettest year in a very long time in Atlanta.

oh sweet lord, please video tape this round

Mward & Devrickus

That OG / 1T team will probably be pretty boring to follow :bomb:

heres my early pick

2 of the smoothest swings you will see out there

Tadashi70 & Youngbuck

Awesome. Cant wait for this.

Alright dhill, lets do this thing!

Yessss! Skittles we are gonna rock this thing!

Alright! Awesome to see the pairings. Let's do this Miller Time!

Some great looking pairings!

I think I see a lot of really, REALLY competitive teams up there! I may boldly predict that whoever wins this invitational will have the low score of all the Invitationals thus far.

Also, Deano, I see how it is... Whatever... hahahaha

Some really nice pairings and groups. Really looking forward to partnering with JLit26 as well as getting through the course with KellyBo & MightyQuinn. JLit, I will try not to stink up the track to terribly bad.

Playing with my step child! Son, we are gonna have a blast :0)

Typing away using Tapatalk!

I think I see a lot of really, REALLY competitive teams up there! I may boldly predict that whoever wins this invitational will have the low score of all the Invitationals thus far.

Also, Deano, I see how it is... Whatever... hahahaha

thats my early pick, feel free to win me over

Love that this is mine AND sparks first Invitational. I cannot wait to be in awe with my partner at the greatness that will be before us.

Wow, some fantastic looking teams! This will be a great weekend and wish it was a tad closer or cheaper to get to.

Dan & Donne: couple of veterans there
Wardy & Ricky: fun dudes to be around

That 4-some will be fun to hang around.

Panda with another young buck under his wing.

This thing is gonna be a battle for sure, can't wait to hear how it goes down!

This one looked pretty good across the board and we are excited about it.
However I think the #1 goal for the entire weekend is convincing Dev to have Ward in his little green outfit sit on his lap as if he were his puppet.

DONNE!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!

What a foursome that will be! I am so excited for this weekend it's not even funny.

I dont even care how I play, I am so happy to be playing with Dan, Mward and Donne. I also so happy I will not be letting Dan down. Haha I could care in the least what Ward thinks. Hahaha

This one looked pretty good across the board and we are excited about it.
However I think the #1 goal for the entire weekend is convincing Dev to have Ward in his little green outfit sit on his lap as if he were his puppet.

HAHAHA That will not happen...or will it.....Hmmmm

A 4some of Canadan, Ricky, Wardy and Donne is incredible.

That could be quite a group to follow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

A 4some of Canadan, Ricky, Wardy and Donne is incredible.

That could be quite a group to follow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Cant help but think that Beags had something to do with me being paired with Lepreward. Haha I am so freaking pumped.

Wohoo! I've heard a lot of good things about Zenger's game. Looking forward too meeting him, not to mention playing with Lefty and Intimidator.

Back