THP 12 Days Of Holiday Cheer

I haven't started yet, but you can bet I'm entering all twelve!

Better get started Smallie. It took me 2 days to create 2 letters.

GEEZ, 50 words definitely isn't alot, but I said it before and I'll keep saying it "THP ROCKS"

Wow- I just did a pretty straighforward response for each that mentioned why I want the item and made sure I visited the manufactures website to add some detail that make them know I looked at their product... was pretty much thinking that most of the drawings would be pretty random.

Can't wait to read the answers that the eventually winners wrote.

Good luck to everybody that has entered and plans to enter. We hope you guys have fun with this.

Good luck to everybody that has entered and plans to enter. We hope you guys have fun with this.

I'm having a ball with all of these. I bet you are having a pretty good time reading all the entries as well.

I sent four entries for four of the days last night. Thanks JB, GG and all the great companies that donated prizes - you guys ROCK!

Thank you THP for this awesome contest!

I have started on my compositions: I love the 50-word limit! That makes it somewhat challenging, and fun! :thumb:

This is an incredible giveaway! This is definitely a show of great holiday cheer from all of you at THP and the companies providing the gifts!

Great contest. Im really hoping to win the Footjoy MyJoys because the Greenjoys I have now hurt my feet sometimes.

I got one of the letters done today. Eleven more to go!

Keep the entries coming guys. We are forwarding them off as we get them.

I entered 3 of them. If I win there will be a couple happy people in my life. :fingers-crossed:

I can already see myself unboxing 11 of 12 of them......I will leave the ladies clubs for tcalloway

I can already see myself unboxing 11 of 12 of them......I will leave the ladies clubs for tcalloway

Nice - Talking smack about your brother who was nice enough to invite you here. :wink:

Nice - Talking smack about your brother who was nice enough to invite you here. :wink:

Thanks Diane, he's just pissed that he can't keep up with me on the golf course. In fact, i bet i could beat him with ladies clubs. How bout it "shanks"?

THP....... greatest website ever!

thats my 2 entries in.

was going to do more, but i went for the 2 that I would get the most benefit from.

fingers crossed. :D

Thanks Diane, he's just pissed that he can't keep up with me on the golf course. In fact, i bet i could beat him with ladies clubs. How bout it "shanks"?

Very True Diane, I almost started feeling bad until I read what he wrote. tcalloway, I am down with that but if you think you get to play from the ladies tee then you have to tuck it the entire round!

Very True Diane, I almost started feeling bad until I read what he wrote. tcalloway, I am down with that but if you think you get to play from the ladies tee then you have to tuck it the entire round!

We wouldn't want that. You wouldn't be able to concentrate on your golf game! Although it might help me keep my lower body quiet during my backswing.

I sent in some entries this morning. Great website, great contest.

thanks to all involved.

Entered! Just like what I said in all my letters, thank you THP (JB and GG), and the companies that paticipated. Just being in this is a privilege, but winning at least one wouldn't hurt as well.

Good luck to all that have entered and are planning to enter. We want to give a special thanks to those that made this all possible.

Obviously each company that wanted to be a part of this. Also to bstonerjk for coming up with this neat idea. Companies that are in this were thrilled to be a part of it and could not get involved fast enough. On this day of thanks, I want to give them a special thank you.

Entered in one so far. All are great prizes. 12 golfers will have a better holiday season because of this contest. Thanks to all.

Just a quick note, if you send in an entry and it is more than the 50 words, it will not be passed on. You can use any number of programs to do word count, but these entries must have a 50 word limit. Thanks.

Back