2013 THP Fantasy Football - Open For Signups

The nice thing about the bye weeks is that it basically forces trades from teams who don't take that into consideration.

Yes it does. But drafting based on bye weeks can also come back to hurt you. Every team is one injury away from being in desperate need of a trade

The nice thing about the bye weeks is that it basically forces trades from teams who don't take that into consideration.

Either that or you can pretty much write off one week completely by trying to coordinate your byes, and having a relatively full strength squad when other teams have bye weeks.

So devastated I missed this thread until today.

Yes it does. But drafting based on bye weeks can also come back to hurt you. Every team is one injury away from being in desperate need of a trade

I agree. I do not think it makes sense to draft based on the bye weeks but I wouldn't want to leave my team in a bad spot when that week does come.

I just saw this post. Am I too late for this?

As of right now, unfortunately yes. We just filled up the 5 leagues.
Please send GG a PM to be put on the waiting list just in case someone backs out.

Selfishly, that sucks buddy. You have been in THP leagues for a while.

As of right now, unfortunately yes. We just filled up the 5 leagues.
Please send GG a PM to be put on the waiting list just in case someone backs out.

Selfishly, that sucks buddy. You have been in THP leagues for a while.

It does. Don't know how I missed it. I will follow along

Not likely with so many picks coming between yours. But it's a nice dream.

It's a nice theory. Of course, I took Adrian Peterson when he was an injury-prove rookie in 2007 in my fifth round. Worked out pretty well for me that year.

What's funny is in a 16 team snake whoever gets the #1 pick will get AP but they are gonna wind up maybe Reggie Bush and victor Cruz as RB and WR. So if Peterson gets hurt it's gonna be hard. Not that those are bad picks but there's some talent at the top

What's funny is in a 16 team snake whoever gets the #1 pick will get AP but they are gonna wind up maybe Reggie Bush and victor Cruz as RB and WR. So if Peterson gets hurt it's gonna be hard. Not that those are bad picks but there's some talent at the top
thus the reason this 16 team league will be so tough to win lol

i kinda wanna propose something to the guys who are already paid and signed up. looking all around on some sites, the only mock drafts i can find are for 14 teams max. if i were to create leagues of 16 and just draft and make it like our own mock, would there be much interest? it would be a lot of work but honestly itll be worth it because i actually wanna see what a 16 team draft will be like. i can just create the league and set up a draft date and time and once the draft is complete, ill just shut down the league and we can do more drafts if people want to. just an idea

i kinda wanna propose something to the guys who are already paid and signed up. looking all around on some sites, the only mock drafts i can find are for 14 teams max. if i were to create leagues of 16 and just draft and make it like our own mock, would there be much interest? it would be a lot of work but honestly itll be worth it because i actually wanna see what a 16 team draft will be like. i can just create the league and set up a draft date and time and once the draft is complete, ill just shut down the league and we can do more drafts if people want to. just an idea

Rotowire has a mock app that you can manually add teams and also set your draft order ,set keepers etc

You guys are ate up. Here's a hint: all of your planning will be minimized by the end of the first round. It will be completely obliterated by the end of the 2nd unless you follow jlukes advice and start drafting kickers and defenses right off the bat. LOL

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You guys are ate up. Here's a hint: all of your planning will be minimized by the end of the first round. It will be completely obliterated by the end of the 2nd unless you follow jlukes advice and start drafting kickers and defenses right off the bat. LOL

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Oh no, that's not true. Use of NASA like algorythms is the only way to succeed. Bloodshot eyes means you want it more.

Last edited:
We know everybody is waiting to get signed in and find out who else is in their league. Its coming everybody. Just a few things we have to take care of, but we are working on it.

Looking forward to it.

Big Board has been started.

Two years of losing in the playoffs, time to step up my game.

We know everybody is waiting to get signed in and find out who else is in their league. Its coming everybody. Just a few things we have to take care of, but we are working on it.

Yeah the anticipation keeps mounting with each day. This is going to be epic lol.

No problem! This will be great!

I am going to try and get this done today. I am just waiting on payment from a couple more people and then we will be ready to create the leagues.

I am going to try and get this done today. I am just waiting on payment from a couple more people and then we will be ready to create the leagues.

I hear you are quite the connoisseur when it comes to fantasy football....

I may be too late for this... I sent a PM, we will see.

Slackers

Tappin my iPhone5

Back