Lee Westwood Joins Sean Foley Stable

He went postal on a few. I am a big fan of honesty rather than PC, but it has to be placed properly and this was not.

I agree but I could see how someone could be driven to this. In that position I would just have to avoid social media, especially after a lot of liquid courage. People post such hateful things in the anonimity of the Internet. Shows the depravity of the human race in general really.

I agree but I could see how someone could be driven to this. In that position I would just have to avoid social media, especially after a lot of liquid courage. People post such hateful things in the anonimity of the Internet. Shows the depravity of the human race in general really.

Agree 1 million percent.

However, in the same token, it doesn't shock me because that's the British culture. Say what you think and handle the consequences afterward.

What a complete crock of ****!!!

I went reading through them. Some of them were perfectly fine call outs. Then, it started to get much worse. I was shocked at some of the things he said. However, in the same token, it doesn't shock me because that's the British culture. Say what you think and handle the consequences afterward. It should be interesting to hear what he says about it tomorrow.

Also, him calling out Monty like that. I approve.

It's kind of like saying all college kids don't no crap. A big generalization, careful kid. What you say has consequences even on the Internet

Westy lashed out and it was his right to do so. He apologized and its done. But he doesn't represent the entire culture.

Just saw he dumped Foley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's he with now?

Said he he going to take some time to look at his options.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah. I read this on the Golf Channel e-blast this morning. Westwood "doesn't want to talk about it at the moment."

Westwood seems all over the map. A while back didn't he switch to the Dave Stockton for short game, then leave him very quickly too? I think this is more about Westwood than it is Foley. Lee's big move to the states and change of almost everything certainly hasn't worked.

I agree Barry, Lee has some demons he needs to take care of, I don't think anything will work until he addresses them. Doubt is a horrible thing, just as ego is.

Back