What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She aint going to win a beauty pageant, but she hits the ball where you aim it.

Plus, if you need to brand any cattle...

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought an R1 on the weekend and brought my Black Tie shaft in to have the adapter replaced. There was a small problem and put the wrong one on so I will pick it up tomorrow. Although, I was hitting the old R11 pretty good today so if the R1 is better I should be all set.

Greens fee to play with some great THP'rs.
Club ho'ing: After my success with the Adams 17* XTD hybrid and 14.5* 9032ti 3W I decided to p/u an Adams 9.5* 9064ls DFS driver and a 10.5 9088UL driver. The 9088UL was really an impulse buy so I could try out the light weight higher ss driver concept.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

Flatso 1.4 to try on the Futura X.

hu3a6ytu.jpg

Purchased Bushnell V3 Rangefinder.

Swingbyte 2 incoming. These devices always peak my interest and just pulled the trigger. Hopefully it's useful otherwise you guys will see it on the marketplace.

today i dropped $50 on some adicross IIs. the velcro ones. yes, velcro. i dont care what you say, those things are sweet. bought the white ones because when i had my first job 20 years ago, at burger king, we had to wear all black shoes and i just cant get it out of my head that thats what fry cooks wear. if the black ones had colored stripes they would be the ones but white it is. velcro....old school. sweet.

I Just got myself a great deal on a set of adams a12 OS and a dozen orange bridgestone E6

Lets see. Whiteout grip for my Kusala Blue (just need another R1 tip now), new glove, dozen e5s and a CB conversion for my Si3.

Finally pulled the trigger and have my very first club. It's a beauty, previously owned by none other than Jman, and pried out of Howzat's hands as he cried. A lovely SeeMore m1 prototype. Now to get it cut down at least 4 inches!

Finally pulled the trigger and have my very first club. It's a beauty, previously owned by none other than Jman, and pried out of Howzat's hands as he cried. A lovely SeeMore m1 prototype. Now to get it cut down at least 4 inches!

Go in there and tell him the pull the trigger on a plane ticket and it comes with clubs....hehe

Bought a dozen e6s and a sleeve of b330 rxs...I now have 4.5 dozen golf balls in my bag for some reason.

Adidas socks to match my new Adidas shoes.

razr fit 3 wood on Ebay

Purchased a SeeMore FGP Mallet putter used from GolfSmith. Tried it last week and couldn't stop thinking about it. Negotiated 20 off the sticker too! Now I'm just waiting for the Super Stroke 2.0 to be installed

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

Super stroke 1.0 green putter grip

null_zps90bec2a4.jpg

Once you go Superstroke you never go back!

And I am thinking about the niion green grips for my new irons. I like the super stroke so far, but you never know till you get it on the course! It feels huge compared to my usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back