Contest - Bolle & THP Are Giving Away Eyewear

I'd go for this particular Folds of Honor style, because it's unique and helps a great cause.
11520_1100x586.jpg

Folds of Honor: How can you not pick a pair that supports such a worthy cause?

I would choose the Bounty style.
11678_1100x586.jpg

I prefer a full frame and lenses that wrap around your eye. The bounty fits the bill. They look great and come w/ polarized lenses.

Thank you THP and Bolle for a great contest!

Gotta go with the Ransoms. Not only do they look awesome, but I'm sure the photo v3 lens will help me track the ball as I tend to lose it some when it gets downrange a bit.

11527_300x161.jpg

Big thanks to Bolle and THP!

I like the Speed in white/silver. I think the sport look is slick, and think the white frame gives them a nice pop. They also look like they'll fit a skinnier face, which I have. The lightly tinted polarized lenses will also be perfect for dimming down the sun, without making it look too dark.

I would choose the Folds of Honor style.

11584_1100x586.jpg

I would choose these because they give to a fantastic cause! I prefer the wide arms on the glasses to help keep out the sun on the sides. I've just recently started playing with sunglasses as I finally built up the nerve to have LASIK and I've found the pair of sunglasses I currently have just don't "do it" for me on the course. Since my Dr. recommends wearing sunglasses when I'm outside I've been shopping around for something would would be a better fit on the course. Having a pair of these glasses with the Photo V3 technology look to be exactly what I am looking for.

Thanks to Bolle and THP for another awesome contest. I LOVE the Bolle sunglasses I won here on THP (Bounty). Absolutely great performing eyewear. Good luck all!

Thanks THP and Bolle for this great contest.

I'd have to choose the Bolt, because it is the style I prefer, with the golf specific lenses.

11520_1100x586.jpg

[h=1]Bolt[/h] 11520 • Shiny Black Photo • Photo V3 Golf oleo AF

I like the Bolt. I am really excited about the Photo V3 technology in the lens to help see on the course better. Also, I like the style and durability of the bolt. I am known to drop a pair or two of sunglasses.

11520_1100x586.jpg

The speeds are my favorite! The reason I like these is because I would look super cool! Even cooler than I do now.
8a8uzeva.jpg

As a blue-eyed beauty (so my wife says :act-up:), sunglasses are a must on the golf course. I really like the sporty and lightweight look of the Bolt. Sounds like they would be comfortable to wear for an entire round.
11521_1100x586.jpg

I am a big fan of all of their sunglasses listed for golf, but really like the Bounty. They have a nice classic look to them that I really like. Great contest Bolle and THP, thanks!

11532_300x161.jpg

11520_1100x586.jpg

I like the simplicity of the Bolt but with just a touch of flare. I like the looks of the Kicker as well, but I'm always terrified I'll break small frames.

Folds of honor for me. I love frames that leave the bottom of the lens open for golf and proceeds go to a more than worthy cause.

Shiny Black • Photo V3 Golf

11584_300x161.jpg

Digging the Ransom line, and I picked these colors because I like the style. Not having a frame on the bottom is a big deal for me, as it keeps it light, and I don't have to worry about a frame obstructing my vision when I am looking for the ball I just lost.

11724_1100x586.jpg

This is a great contest, I have a pair of Spy's I have tried to use for golf but when putting you can't get the length correct. Everything looks a lot longer.

And my old Oakleys were great being polarized and better perception. But they don't fit great in my opinion always ride high on your face.

Thanks Bolle/THP

11629_300x161.jpg

I picked the speed model. These look cool and maybe a bit more comfortable than the other models available. I also like the color choice and the polarized lenses.

11581_300x161_zps5f994b16.jpg

The Kickback's look cool and I like the fact that they are rimless. I tried a pair with the photo V3 golf lens at the outing and I am suprised I have not bought a pair. They are comfortable and I remember I felt like I could see much better than with my current glasses.

Gotta go with the Speed design here in black and blue! I'm all about speed and this pair of sunglasses would fit that trait to a tee!

11631_1100x586.jpg

I'm a fan of the Bounty. I have a rotund face number one and it's hard to find larger pieces of eyewear that will fit correctly so the sizing on this one helps. Number two I like that the style can go from course to clubhouse with no problems. It is sports yet at the same time maintains an elegance that means I can wear them with something a little more formal.

11678_1100x586.jpg

I really like the BOLT frames. Normally these "designed for cyclists" frames work well on my large melon of a head and will easily stay on when wearing a cap or visor. These are what I would choose in either black or white.

11520_1100x586.jpg

Great giveaway, thanks Bollé and THP.

I'd go for the Kickback - Shiny Black. Love the rimless design and the gunmetal lenses. Simply stunning pair of sunglasses.
10209_1100x586.jpg

Good luck everyone :)

Last edited:
I really like the Bolle speed marine polarized TNS gunmetal oleo AF sunglasses. Playing golf in southern New Mexico is tough because of the abundant sunlight and heat. The glare from the sun and the sand can sometimes be blinding, and hitting into the sun, especially during the late summer twilight hours, makes tracking the ball difficult. With these polarized glasses, I will be able to play without being bothered by the sunlight in my eyes.

Thanks to THP and Bolle for such an amazing contest.
11632_1100x586.jpg

I gotta go with the bounty. The full frame look is just so classic, and this frame fits larger faces, like my ugly mug!

11532_300x161.jpg

Back