So far for the 9/2 outing at Arrowhead we have:
Myself
buckbug
six4three5
Shankosaurus
amsmith61
Maddog701
TMAdidas (definite maybe)
That is six(6) definites and one(1) maybe(?). Am I forgetting anyone?

am in, 9 oclock tee time works best for me

I am proud to be part of such an elite group! Can't wait to see everyone on "Real Grass",that is unless Mike is carrying that piece of astroturf in his pocket for every shot! Aaron,did you register for Mendon yet? Haven't talked to Jeanne in a while but I'll get in by next week.

So far for the 9/2 outing at Arrowhead we have:
Myself
buckbug
six4three5
Shankosaurus
amsmith61
Maddog701
TMAdidas (definite maybe)
That is six(6) definites and one(1) maybe(?). Am I forgetting anyone?

I think you got it all there bud. Next step vote on tee times. I vote 9am tee time if possible. I think we should call and get two tee times around 9 if you wanna do it or I can just lemme know!

I am proud to be part of such an elite group! Can't wait to see everyone on "Real Grass",that is unless Mike is carrying that piece of astroturf in his pocket for every shot! Aaron,did you register for Mendon yet? Haven't talked to Jeanne in a while but I'll get in by next week.

Elite Group??? Have you met us? :)

This is shaping up to be a great outing.

Depending on whether Casey can turn that definite maybe into a "I am in" - we might need to find 1 or 2 guys. I can probably find a guy - who I have been working on to join the site and this might be the perfect opportunity.

Allan - haven't signed up for Mendon yet. Still waiting to hear if I have the day off and if I have to call in sick. :) I saw Jeanne twice at the PGA and she was iffy on Mendon. I have Wayne Hills this Sunday, but will focus on Mendon after that.

I think you got it all there bud. Next step vote on tee times. I vote 9am tee time if possible. I think we should call and get two tee times around 9 if you wanna do it or I can just lemme know!

Thanks, I'll give them a call and try to get two spots right around 9am.

Thanks, I'll give them a call and try to get two spots right around 9am.

Awesome thanks bud. If we have to pick a little later or earlier I think a little later would be better for the Rochester guys.

Awesome thanks bud. If we have to pick a little later or earlier I think a little later would be better for the Rochester guys.

You're probably right, but if they're anything like me, the earlier the better. Up at 5:30am and on the course at 6:15 a few times this year.
I'll keep everyone updated on the tee-times.

You're probably right, but if they're anything like me, the earlier the better. Up at 5:30am and on the course at 6:15 a few times this year.

Not quite like you, although I like getting up early. :)

Just trying to factor in an hour or hour and 15 minute ride for the Rochesterians. So if we can 9:30ish that would be perfect.

Anytime is good for me.Let's get the final number and I might be able to fill in the other players.

Normally, the only time I'm seeing 5:30 is if I am still up from last call :bulgy-eyes:

I'll be there if you make it earlier, but I'll probably shoot a bazillion that day

Normally, the only time I'm seeing 5:30 is if I am still up from last call :bulgy-eyes:

I'll be there if you make it earlier, but I'll probably shoot a bazillion that day
Does your handicap come into play for a Bizillion?

I think between 9-930 would be perfect that's my vote. Just waiting to hear if Casey is a definite yet or not!

Got the word out about filling 2 spots but told them no commitments til I get a final number from THP members!

Got the word out about filling 2 spots but told them no commitments til I get a final number from THP members!

If you have 2 spots, could my dad join? He wasn't 100% sure about me playing with "internet strangers" :question: but maybe if he joined he'd be cool with it. He just doesn't want to have it take forever on labor day. I'm still a definitely maybe.

If you have 2 spots, could my dad join? He wasn't 100% sure about me playing with "internet strangers" :question: but maybe if he joined he'd be cool with it. He just doesn't want to have it take forever on labor day. I'm still a definitely maybe.

Perfect...you and your Dad would make 8. If we get out at 9-9:30 we'd probably be done by 2pm at the latest.

You're good for 9-9:30, right?

Perfect...you and your Dad would make 8. If we get out at 9-9:30 we'd probably be done by 2pm at the latest.

2pm is taking into consideration for an after round beverage I hope!

9-9:30 works for me. Andy,if there's a problem getting teetimes(2 together) ask to speak to Jason,he's in charge,he'll do whatever is needed.You might want to drop my name in conversation as I've been there a "few times"!

Casey that would be great if you and your Dad can join us!

If it helps, tell him that outside of Jimmy, Maddog, Alan and myself - we are all really good guys! :act-up:

Hopefully we see both of you there! It will be a great time.

Casey that would be great if you and your Dad can join us!

If it helps, tell him that outside of Jimmy, Maddog, Alan and myself - we are all really good guys! :act-up:

Hopefully we see both of you there! It will be a great time.

Haha I see what you did there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back