Finally got around to beating Assassins Creed 3. Not sure about how I feel, I like the story itself, its been decent since the beginning but the game was sort of meh to me. Maybe I am just partial to the older settings or something.

I feel the same about that game. I started playing Saints Row 3 today been sitting on my shelf for a while. Nothing like I remembered the other two. I need to get into it a bit more but so far not enjoying it nearly as much.

I also have been playing the early release of Madden. It is pretty solid nice to see owner mode back in the game.

I feel the same about that game. I started playing Saints Row 3 today been sitting on my shelf for a while. Nothing like I remembered the other two. I need to get into it a bit more but so far not enjoying it nearly as much.

I also have been playing the early release of Madden. It is pretty solid nice to see owner mode back in the game.

I could never get into Saints Row, I play a little of the first and really did not like it that much and played the third for a while but just sort of lost interest but it was better. I have some other stuff I want to beat, its hard to get into gaming when the weather is nice, once it is cold I wont feel as bad sitting inside.

Im on the fence about whether or not to buy Madden 25. I downloaded the demo off of PSN last week and the game is nice but I feel like its the same game they release every year, with some slight tweaks.

Im on the fence about whether or not to buy Madden 25. I downloaded the demo off of PSN last week and the game is nice but I feel like its the same game they release every year, with some slight tweaks.

It is the same game every year. Most sports games are until they there is a major overall of something.

It is the same game every year. Most sports games are until they there is a major overall of something.

I think if you skip a year you notice how much things really change. They dont change to much year to year but every two years usually has a pretty big difference. I am a bit disapointed in some things in this madden but really enjoy owner mode. I really wish EA would use their ESPN licence though dont know why they dont.

Picked up Total War: Shogun 2 from steam as it was on sale. It is a pretty fun game, but so far it has nothing on Empire and Rome. It really doesn't have the same epic feeling to it. But I am really looking forward to Rome 2 coming out!

I think if you skip a year you notice how much things really change. They dont change to much year to year but every two years usually has a pretty big difference. I am a bit disapointed in some things in this madden but really enjoy owner mode. I really wish EA would use their ESPN licence though dont know why they dont.

Eh, perhaps. The last time I bought a Madden game was 11 or 12 and I would be willing to bet not enough has changed for the game to hold my interest. I know they have had changes, I've read about them but they aren't enough to get me to buy again...at least at full price. I am a die hard hockey and golf fan and will rarely buy those games two years in a row. Just the nature of sports games for the most part.

Picked up Total War: Shogun 2 from steam as it was on sale. It is a pretty fun game, but so far it has nothing on Empire and Rome. It really doesn't have the same epic feeling to it. But I am really looking forward to Rome 2 coming out!

Good game, although for whatever reason it doesn't load on my PC right now, gets stuck at one screen. Weird because other games are running fine. Rome 2 is coming out soon, should be good.

I'll probably end up picking up Madden 25 today. Ive kind of started to get bored with TW14 and MLB 13.

I bought NCAA 14 yesterday.

It's different from years past, and I suck pretty bad at it.

I don't think I've regularly played NCAA since like 08 or 09. Loved it back then.
I havent played it in years. So, figured I would grab it, and they had 100% trade in on a few games I had, so I got it for nothing, pretty much.

I was really surprised that Auburn had an overall rating of 90? I guess winning 3 games garners you pity point ratings?

I havent played it in years. So, figured I would grab it, and they had 100% trade in on a few games I had, so I got it for nothing, pretty much.

I was really surprised that Auburn had an overall rating of 90? I guess winning 3 games garners you pity point ratings?

Almost free games are great. Playing as your favorite school, sometime saddening. Life if a UVA fan

I'm picking up Madden tonight.

Pre ordered some stuff, November is going to be an expensive month.

Pre ordered some stuff, November is going to be an expensive month.

I take it you preordered a new console? I did the same. Let the wife know a new xbox was ONLY $500. When I preordered, I purchased some games with it. Technically, I didn't mislead my wife, I just didn't lump game and console purchases in the same pricetag.

Are there zombies in it?

No, there are not.

But, Zombie football would be cool.

I don't know about zombie football, but old school NFL Blitz was pretty silly.

~Rock

Playstation 3 - Any of the COD's (really wish they'd remake Modern Warfare 2)....Battlefield 3 (so hard!!).... NHL 13 soon to be 14 (love the online team play mode).... and Tiger Woods of course.

PS4? If not let me know if you want one. I have an extra pre-order.

I take it you preordered a new console? I did the same. Let the wife know a new xbox was ONLY $500. When I preordered, I purchased some games with it. Technically, I didn't mislead my wife, I just didn't lump game and console purchases in the same pricetag.

I don't know about zombie football, but old school NFL Blitz was pretty silly.

~Rock

Indeed. I pre ordered the PS4 immediately after the E3 conference and it went up on Amazon. *Gasp* I pre ordered Xbox One as well, liking some of the stuff I am seeing from them now and I did not realize that Forza 5 was a release date title, love that game.

Indeed. I pre ordered the PS4 immediately after the E3 conference and it went up on Amazon. *Gasp* I pre ordered Xbox One as well, liking some of the stuff I am seeing from them now and I did not realize that Forza 5 was a release date title, love that game.

Damn you're getting both? Not getting forza was one of the hardest things about not getting and xb1. Are you still going to get most 3rd party titles on ps4?

Damn you're getting both? Not getting forza was one of the hardest things about not getting and xb1. Are you still going to get most 3rd party titles on ps4?

I am not even 100% sure if I will keep the pre order, sell it or open it. Yes, I will still do a majority of my gaming on PS4. Only going to be picking up Xbox One exclusives for that system.

I am not even 100% sure if I will keep the pre order, sell it or open it. Yes, I will still do a majority of my gaming on PS4. Only going to be picking up Xbox One exclusives for that system.

Ok good to know

<3 U

Back