THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

Had a great round with Fred, Mike Dean, and Beags. A lot of laughs and great shots.

And victory by team deanbeags

I'm sad I am not with everyone, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying having a little 'me' time.

Hanging with THPers is always awesome. But with the amount of traveling you guys have done, some R&R is in order. Enjoy it with the pups.

I'm sad I am not with everyone, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying having a little 'me' time.

Spa day..you deserve it

441 comforting Mward after a tough loss...

najuhy4a.jpg

Great freaking day...and 2 more to go...tomorrow will be amazing!

Todays the big day...cant wait to see whats in store for us all

Todays the big day...cant wait to see whats in store for us all

Awesomeness, more awesomeness, great golf, great people to play with... And all you can eat sushi, crab legs, and prime rib. #GetExcited

What an amazing time yesterday can't wait for today #007Clubs

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

See everybody out at the range at 8am.

See everybody out at the range at 8am.

I need a jet. Haha

Have a blast all, awesome experience in store me thinks!

Little story from last night. We had a great day on the course, cleaned up and went to dinner. We laughed, told stories and enjoys the evening.

Time for the bill........

A certain TNTCigarGuy was sneaky and picked up the tab for all of us at the table. Totally not necessary or expected but great appreciated. This is what the THP family is all about.

You guys have a great time. Wishing I was there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Have a blast out there today guys. Looking forward to hearing all about this later.

Looking forward to hearing how fun today was for every one. Def wish I was there.

#jealoustoo

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Repost from the THP Twitter account. I see irons and some headcovers too, perhaps a new line of irons and new putters? I also see War Eagle is still rocking the shoes that cut his shins, and I have no clue of what Tadashi70 is looking at on the ground.

BS_1ntBIYAA9-pF.jpg:large

Back