2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

That sounds really cool. I am loving THP 2014 style.

Announcement (& 1st post updated)
New event coming in 2014.
Love Is In The Air
It will be a Couples Event (husbands & wives/Significant Others)

Ever wanted to show your significant other about THP and a THP Event, but either they did not golf or really have no interest? Or you just do not know of an event that works? Well this event is for you.

Activities for the non-golfers, but they will be involved in a unique twist in one of the rounds. This will be a truly memorable weekend that you can share with the one you love. More details coming soon.

This sounds awesome. Can't wait to hear more!

Love Is In The Air

Ever wanted to show your significant other about THP and a THP Event, but either they did not golf or really have no interest? Or you just do not know of an event that works? Well this event is for you.

Activities for the non-golfers, but they will be involved in a unique twist in one of the rounds. This will be a truly memorable weekend that you can share with the one you love. More details coming soon.

Well this sounds interesting!

Another awesome announcement!! THP is bringing it in 2014!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Love Is In The Air

What a great idea!

Love Is In The Air

Incredible! Any idea around timing?

Very very interesting....showing this to the wife!

Pondering all things golf isn't enough...now I have to ponder a significant other? Any trade offers...jk.

Love Is In The Air

Very interesting idea! THP is always thinking out of the box.

Love the couples event idea. That'll be a definite look into when more news comes out

My wife's response was "who are you going to pay to watch the kids?"

Great idea, and one that will really offer some spouses the ability to understand what THP means to us.

Wife just said: "Ooooooo let's go!"

I'm speechless.

I'm really excited for love is in the air, I would love to get Brittany involved with THP

Love Is In The Air

This is extremely cool and much appreciated.

I literally started typing that this event moves to the top of the list but then I remembered the other known events are the MC, SeeMore and #GD. EVERYTHING for 2014 rocks.

2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

Love Is In The Air

I showed this post to the wife. She liked it and is curious to hear more.

She has always supported me and has attended 4 events with me over the last 2 years driving cross country. I think she has always thought that she was just kinda "along for the ride".

This looks to change that and is now the number 1 event on my radar for 2014 above all others.

Love In The Air sounds awesome. Im always getting a hard time about making plans for golf trips but no trips for us. This could kill two birds with one stone.

Can't wait to hear more.

JB and GG continue to rock our world.

Cell phone & a tablet/lap top. It can & is done everyday.

Not quite sure what this means to me. I have to actually see people and go to their homes. But 2015 will not be as stressful I hope.

I showed this post to the wife. She liked it and is curious to hear more.

She has always supported me and has attended 4 events with me over the last 2 years driving cross country. I think she has always thought that she was just kinda "along for the ride".

This looks to change that and is now the number 1 event on my radar for 2014 above all others.

Mentioned this one to Melissa and she also seemed excited about it. Should be fun when the info becomes available!

Sounds fun but need more info before wife gets on board?:bananadance:

My wife's response was "who are you going to pay to watch the kids?"

Great idea, and one that will really offer some spouses the ability to understand what THP means to us.

Ya never know what comes of that. Its something we have thought a lot about however. I think venue could play a role if anything could. But we do know understand that side of it completely.

This is extremely cool and much appreciated.

I literally started typing that this event moves to the top of the list but then I remembered the other known events are the MC, SeeMore and #GD. EVERYTHING for 2014 rocks.

It is something we have wanted to do for a while. 2014 it will be happening and we are so excited about it.

Love Is In The Air

Well well well... Looks like the first event for 2014 is already "booked".

Love Is In The Air

I like this idea. My wife has been very generous with my golf and going to THP events, but Id love for her to really see what it is all about. Looking forward to more details on this one.

~Rock

Back