Johnny mojo

Mojovated!
Reaction score
So I'm in my local Golfsmith Friday on the way home from work picking up some balls (Yellow Q-Stars) and a glove for this weekend. While walking in, I spied this awesomely sweet Srixon staff bag autographed by G-Mac himself. Well, the drawing was today and I just got it home!

Johnny Mojo scores! Super stoked right now. I never win anything with stuff like this!

Exit question: Do I game it?
IMG_20130902_104026_296_zpsa27ce9aa.jpg

IMG_20130902_113734_182_zpsd9ccec7a.jpg

IMG_20130902_113812_340_zpsb85b049b.jpg

IMG_20130902_113752_124_zps34be78f2.jpg

I would research some way to seal the signature and then game that bad boy. Congratulations.

Congrats man and you definitely have to game it!!

Pretty awesome. Congrats!

Congrats. That is a fantastic looking bag. Not Sure I would game, but not positive. Yea, I would. I wouldlove to havethat on the course. Go enjoy your winnings.

Congrats on the win! I think Gmac needs to work on that autograph a little.

I don't think I would game it, more of a man cave piece.

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Congrats. What a cool staffer.

Congrats Johnny!! Absolutely awesome win dude.

And no way I game it. Displayed in the golf room if it were me!

Congratulations Johnny!!! The bag is freaking sweet man. I love the entire thing and would suggest trying to get the pocket with the name removed and framed. I know those zipper pockets can come off from what I've heard.

Congrats again

Anything signed like that I'd have to keep in the house. I know if I took it to the course even once it would somehow fall off the cart and land right on the autograph on a gravel cart path.

Congratulations Johnny!!! The bag is freaking sweet man. I love the entire thing and would suggest trying to get the pocket with the name removed and framed. I know those zipper pockets can come off from what I've heard.

Congrats again

Funny you mention that. I just came back in from looking at it and see this post. That panel in fact DOES come off. I will be contacting Srixon to see if they would sell me a replacement panel. The framing idea is awesome.

I appreciate the "man cave" suggestions, but I really don't have one. I like my spot in the family room and that's about all I really need.

J.

Funny you mention that. I just came back in from looking at it and see this post. That panel in fact DOES come off. I will be contacting Srixon to see if they would sell me a replacement panel. The framing idea is awesome.

I appreciate the "man cave" suggestions, but I really don't have one. I like my spot in the family room and that's about all I really need.

J.

BINGO! You got it brother. Take it off and get a replacement put on it:) if you can't get one from them, look on eBay.

J.

An autographed staff bag is meaningful. An autographed piece of leather lined with zippers is less so. Honestly I think you'd regret it.

TTing

Nice! I would game it for sure!!

Congrats! Sweet bag! Game it, just like it is.

Sweet win Johnny!! thats a pretty cool looking staff bag.

And whether to game it or not, do whatever you like. If you want to show it off to your friends, do it. If you want to display it and not potentially ruin it, do it. Either way is not a bad way to go.

What a win, congrats! I don't think I would game it. I would try to find a cool way to display it.

Super win Johnny Mojo! I'd put that in a special place for sure. A bag signed by a major winner has to be extremely collectible.

That's pretty sweet. Not sure I'd game it for the plain fact it's pretty big and there's no way I'm pushing or carrying it around. I'd make it a centerpiece in my office or something. Very cool though. Congrats!!

I'd game it on occasion, bag signed by GMac isn't like a bag signed by Jack, Tiger, Arnold, etc. Or I would just sell it and get the cash and get something you really want. Or stick it in the family room and stare at it lol.

Umbrella holder.

I mean, if you're not going to game it.

Congrats Johnny! Awesome win. I don't think I'd game it. I'd find a place to display it.

Back