FS/FT TM 300 Forged heads, Vokey SM4 54, Nike Vr Forged 52

Mango Smash

Reaction score
Handicap
Just a few things on the chopping block for today. May have some more stuff later. Trade bait includes Vokey SM 52* and or 60* wedge in either oil or raw finish

First up are my Taylormade 300 Forged iron heads. They are in great shape. Small nick in face of the 5i, nothing too serious. They are 4-9 iron and then we have a TM Rac MB TP satin pitching wedge to go with them. Love these irons and probably one of the best feeling sets ever produced. Just don't play much anymore and I need more forgiving irons. I have some UST IS-990x shafts that I can install in them as well. Shafts retailed for 1k new, include with heads for SOLD. These are 2012 prototype shafts for the now Recoil 125g F5 shafts.

Titleist Vokey SM4 54-11 wedge. Great condition. Pictures definitely make it look much worse than it is. No serious nicks or dings. Only played this for a brief time. Going back to my oil can wedge set. Asking $50 shipped for head only or can shaft it with either S300 w/ titleist velvet grip, or stock wedge flex w/ no grip for $60. Wedge does have some initials stamped on back, but covered with small piece of lead tape.

Last up is a Nike VR forged gap wedge. 52* black oxide finish. Grooves are seriously sharp on this one. Just not the right fit for me. Comes with stock S400 shaft and Nike grip. $SOLD.
wedges2_zps841f897f.jpg

wedges_zpsc6fa95c6.jpg

Last edited:
Feel free to make offers. Worst I can say is no.

TM heads are pending and VR wedge is sold. Price dropped on the SM4 wedge either as head only or shafted.

TM 300 irons are back up. $115 for heads only or will sell shafted with 2012 Recoil Prototypes for $350 shipped. UST IS-990x shafts are the original prototypes for the Recoil 125g F5 X flex iron shafts. Would be willing to sell the shafts alone for the right offer.

Do you still have the 54 vokey

Yes the 54* vokey is still available.

Back