Which SeeMore to start with?

instant3

Reaction score
Handicap
I know there is an official spot for SeeMore putters, but I am not sure if this is appropriate as a subforum.

I am nowhere near a SeeMore dealer and trying to decide which model to get. I've read the entire SeeMore specific forum and I'm intrigued, just not ready to fork out another $200 for a putter that winds up in the closet, as I am very particular. I am currently rolling a Odyssey White Hot XG #7. I feel that the only problem I consistently have with putting is address. Any advice on models/Where to buy would be great. Their Website has nothing listed close to me!

Thanks,

btw I'm loving the THP community, AWESOME MOVE

Any seemore will work..there the best putter out there in my oppinion.

The FGP if you prefer blades or FGP2 if you are a mallet guy are probably the best starting points. If you don't want to sink a whole lot of money into your first SeeMore, you can find either for under $100 in great condition on the bay. If you want a milled putter, they make the same two models with 100% milled heads and they can normally be obtained for less than $150 although they don't show up used as often as the base models. Another option is to call SeeMore customer service and talk it through with them. They offer world class customer service!

I know there is an official spot for SeeMore putters, but I am not sure if this is appropriate as a subforum.

I am nowhere near a SeeMore dealer and trying to decide which model to get. I've read the entire SeeMore specific forum and I'm intrigued, just not ready to fork out another $200 for a putter that winds up in the closet, as I am very particular. I am currently rolling a Odyssey White Hot XG #7. I feel that the only problem I consistently have with putting is address. Any advice on models/Where to buy would be great. Their Website has nothing listed close to me!

Thanks,

When I got my first SeeMore I read a lot of stuff on THP. After that I just went on Seemore's website and looked for something that suited my eye. Also, place a call to SeeMore, their CS is seriously amazing and they will get you going on the right track. Be careful what you wish for though, I have 3 of them now and there are a lot of THPers with much more than that. Good luck man!

Thanks,

my suggestion is calling them, the will be a wealth of knowledge and support. They have the absolute best customer service, and you'll be treated like family! I will guarantee it. 615 435 8105 the best place to start your relationship with SeeMore

Definitely give them a call. They have the best customer service in the business, and they will find the best putter for your stroke. I do have to say that the face-balanced putters are my faves.

Sounds like you are more of a mallet guy than a blade guy based on your current putter. The S3 would probably be a good starting point. I played one round with one back in 2010 and I putted great with it. But I was more of a blade guy at the time and went back to the FGP Black. I am currently NOT gaming a SeeMore, but I would definitely suggest the brand to someone looking to make a swithc.

I liked the looks of the reviewed counterbalanced putter. Can you regrip that with the long super stroke grips?

I liked the looks of the reviewed counterbalanced putter. Can you regrip that with the long super stroke grips?

Yes but in order to maintain the same weight you will either need a heavier head (21in grip) or a backweight under the grip (17in grip)

Thanks,

Instant3 - call us at 615-435-8015 on Monday after 9am CST. We have all the time in the world for you.

Back