Callaway & THP - #TheKing Details

Still pondering Chad & Harry......don't know yet.

Weird happening today. I posted #ImWithChad on Twitter a day or two ago and my brother texts me today asking if there is anything that I want to tell him... Shoulda known.
#TheKing
#IncorrectlyPerceivedHashtags

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Weird happening today. I posted #ImWithChad on Twitter a day or two ago and my brother texts me today asking if there is anything that I want to tell him... Shoulda known.
#TheKing

bahajahaha

Tappin' instead of Ballroom right now.

#TheKing

lmao thats hilarious

#TheKing

Hahahaha

Is Chad's honeymoon over yet? It's time to get #TheKing rolling along again!

Should have some more #TheKing news coming up this week as well.

Hearing that just gets me #Excited!!!
Bring it!

This week is shaping up to be one of the most epic on THP!!!

#TheKingIsComing
#TheJesterIsOnHisHoneymoon

This is good to hear. Hope I can make a decision soon. I'm leaning Chad though!

There may be a change. But it's not a foot.
BTxiAImCMAAH_jc.jpg

#ImWithHarry We should sound the trumpets now, for the King is coming!

Looking forward to the latest info to come this week.

#I'mWithChad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant wait to hear more news this week about this amazing event

Today is #TheKings birthday, Arnold Palmer that is. Turns 84. There was speculation he may be involved with this. How grand would that be?!

Oh, and #imwithharry

<Knock, Knock> You're highness? Are you awake yet? What are you doing way down here in the forum list?

Good, good, there you are. I was worried I had lost you there for a minute, and oh what a spot of trouble that would have been. The sun is up, it's a beautiful almost fall day, and we are one day closer to whatever day you take over the minds and hearts of eager THPers by revealing more details.

You're two knights Sir Harry and Sir Chad are laying low at the moment, but it's only a matter of time until they don their armor, grab their lances, and joust for your entertainment. I have to say it's quite a spot of folly to think that Sir Chad will best your head knight, Sir Harry. I mean, we can barely get Sir Chad to wear his helmet given that it messes his golden coif. I have to tell you sire, #ImWithHarry.

Spoiler
Oh yeah, Bump!!

Back