Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just skip Hawaii and play with us at Mill Creek on the 28th. If you find trees there, you are nowhere near the course. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you saying it's wide open? My kinda course :)

So weed-whacker instead of chainsaw? Got it :)

They might have it cutdown by the end of the month, but based on what Shankasorous said after playing there this past weekend - I doubt it. So yeah - knee high boots and a weed-wacker are in order. :)

Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Great round today at Brookwoods Country Club with a group of great THPers - Colt, O'Carroll and Shankosarous. Definitely a tough course that played even tougher with the wind.

Looking forward to next time I can tee it up with these great guys.

It was awesome playing with you guys. Only a group of THPers can shrug off the way we played the first hole "I took 3 shots, and my GPS distance hasn't changed." (I might be quoting myself there...)

I love courses that have big trees overhanging the fairway, so even if by some miracle I actually find the fairway, I still can't shoot for the green.

And I'm glad my Monster wore off just in time to leave my first legitimate birdie putt short on 10, after burning the edge on every hole on the front.

You guys have a great group out there, can't wait to meet the rest of the crew. I'll keep the 29th in mind.

Edit: The 28th......

It was awesome playing with you guys. Only a group of THPers can shrug off the way we played the first hole "I took 3 shots, and my GPS distance hasn't changed." (I might be quoting myself there...)

I love courses that have big trees overhanging the fairway, so even if by some miracle I actually find the fairway, I still can't shoot for the green.

And I'm glad my Monster wore off just in time to leave my first legitimate birdie putt short on 10, after burning the edge on every hole on the front.

You guys have a great group out there, can't wait to meet the rest of the crew. I'll keep the 29th in mind.

Edit: The 28th......

Enjoyed the round, even if they did have gophers out there stealing balls!

Hope to get to tee it up with you again soon. I enjoyed watching that "sexy" ballflight of yours go soaring down/across/around the fairway!

Enjoyed the round, even if they did have gophers out there stealing balls!

Hope to get to tee it up with you again soon. I enjoyed watching that "sexy" ballflight of yours go soaring down/across/around the fairway!

I said it in another thread and will say it hear. I might not be able to see a draw or a hook ever again without thinking of Colt calling it "sexy" and not break into laughter.

I had a blast yesterday and look forward to teeing it up again with both of you!

I used to have to drive the southern tier of the state quite a bit. Always passed this course here and have never played it. It's about 2.5 from Rochester and about the same from Albany. Any interest in possibly setting up a round for here? http://www.hiawathalinks.com/

I used to have to drive the southern tier of the state quite a bit. Always passed this course here and have never played it. It's about 2.5 from Rochester and about the same from Albany. Any interest in possibly setting up a round for here? http://www.hiawathalinks.com/

Looks like a really nice course and definitely interested putting a round together.

We have an outing on September 28th at Mill Creek so are you thinking mid-October?

Looks like a really nice course and definitely interested putting a round together.

We have an outing on September 28th at Mill Creek so are you thinking mid-October?

yup that is when I am looking.

Mill Creek - is that the one along side the thruway just prior to exit 47(I think)

yup that is when I am looking.

Mill Creek - is that the one along side the thruway just prior to exit 47(I think)

That is correct. I believe it is Exit 47, just know it is the last Exit for Rochester and it is the second Exit for 490 ( if you are coming from the East).

I have never played any of the Binghamton courses, but my college roommate was from Vestal, and he may have worked at this place growing up. Now that I've got that nonsense out of the way, I would be in for this. AND chicken spedies.

Exit 47 is my home town boys! Would love to make the trip Dean! Picking a date sooner would be better for me that way I can block it out from work. Also would love to have ya at Mill Creek the 28th! Maybe garbage plates afterwards.

Sounds like you guys had a blast Sunday. Wish I could have joined you guys. Especially since it doesn't look like I'll be going on vacation now.

Lovely. Fescue and lots of water. I'm in. Buy lots of stock in the company that owns Srixon. I sense that I will need lots of golf balls for this place.

Exit 47 is my home town boys! Would love to make the trip Dean! Picking a date sooner would be better for me that way I can block it out from work. Also would love to have ya at Mill Creek the 28th! Maybe garbage plates afterwards.

you are a man after my own heart

Sounds like you guys had a blast Sunday. Wish I could have joined you guys. Especially since it doesn't look like I'll be going on vacation now.

If you wanna get a round in one day this weekend, I won't stand you up again...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Stevie T's with a cheeseburger plate everything on it!

delicious!
tahous.jpg

I prefer Dogtown with a red and a white hot myself

But I can do Stevie T's

No sir. I vote no Steve T's. The original down town opened one on West Henrietta. That's where we will go. Much safer than down town or Lyell lol

If you wanna get a round in one day this weekend, I won't stand you up again...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Definitely bud! I don't feel stood up! I had made a real boner move not checking the courses near by. Let me just double check work quick and we'll get the ball rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back