Official Hole In One Thread

Congrats Bigdaddy!

Congrats bigdaddy! 5 is absolutely ridiculous!

Got my 5th hole in one today! (First in 22 yrs!) 135 yrds uphill with an easy 9 iron! Never saw it go in, but got up to the green and the ball was not there.

I went and was looking in the rough when my 10 yr old son and his best friend both start screaming that my ball is in the hole.

Couldn't believe it. I had 6 pars to open my round, a double, the HIO and then a birdie to end the 9. Here is the ball.

8e3upynu.jpg

Ironic it is a 5...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Since no one will say it, I will. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. Just kidding, mostly. I'm very jealous. Congrats.

5? Nice dude! I only have one and it was the biggest fluke of my golfing career. 5 is pretty incredible.

I remember 2 of them were direct hits on the flag and dropped in. One on the bounce, the other right down the stick (happened so quick, I thought it plugged in the green)

The other two were both on the same hole with an elevated green where you can see the pin from the tee, but not the surface of the green. ...and they were almost 2 weeks apart. After that, nothing til Saturdays. About 22 yrs later.

Saturdays was right at it and I jokingly said "get in" to my son. We got there and it was in the hole with a ball mark a few feet past it.

Never gets old. My son is still talking about it. I still wonder if it will be my last or another down the road...I know odds are against it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I had my first ACE on Saturday! The 17th at my home course, 185yrd Par 3.

I was trying to play a nice draw to the middle of the green to access a tight left pin but dead pulled it straight at the pin. I didn't see it go in, but walked up to the green and checked the left side and behind of the green and couldn't see it anywhere. Checked the hole and low and behold.........

It was also the Club Championships!

I was trying to play a nice draw to the middle of the green to access a tight left pin but dead pulled it straight at the pin. I didn't see it go in, but walked up to the green and checked the left side and behind of the green and couldn't see it anywhere. Checked the hole and low and behold.........

Congrats on the ace

Congrats, awesome to make a HIO in a competition!

Congrats man! That's so cool.

congrats on the Ace Sir!

Congrats nbn, that was a great shot.

Congrats on the Ace! I wonder what the percentages are of people that don't see the ball drop in the cup.

Congrats on the hole-in-one! I wonder if it was "nothing but net?"

Congrats nothing but net!

Congrats on the hole-in-one! I wonder if it was "nothing but net?"

I found a pitch mark about 4 yards in front of the pin so I suspect that was the spot it hit.

Here is the scorecard, I managed to 4 putt 18 after the feat! My nerves were in tatters! Other than the ACE I played like a horses a#$e...

The ball!

Very cool, congrats, NBN!

Congrats on the ace NBN!!

PAR 4
232 yd 15th hole at American Lake (Lakewood, WA)

My first ever Club Tournament and less than 3 months after my first ever round of golf.

Hit a driver, 12* Ping Rapture, left side of fairway and left of green; bounced off exposed root of a tree, on to the green and rolled into the hole.

When I lost sight of the ball, I actually thought I drove past the green. The foursome that just completed the hole was jumping up and down and pointing to the flag stick. When I got to the green, with my foursome... sure enough, the ball was in the hole.

I gotta tell you... it was a euphoric experience.

Wow, now that's one crazy hole in one! And you just started golf! Congrats!

PAR 4
232 yd 15th hole at American Lake (Lakewood, WA)

My first ever Club Tournament and less than 3 months after my first ever round of golf.

Hit a driver, 12* Ping Rapture, left side of fairway and left of green; bounced off exposed root of a tree, on to the green and rolled into the hole.

When I lost sight of the ball, I actually thought I drove past the green. The foursome that just completed the hole was jumping up and down and pointing to the flag stick. When I got to the green, with my foursome... sure enough, the ball was in the hole.

I gotta tell you... it was a euphoric experience.

Thats awesome, congrats!

That is one way of getting a hole in one. Congrats. Great story to tell for a while.

Got one! 154 yard par 3 at a municipal course in Grand Rapids, I was there visiting my brother and other friends. PW slightly uphill. The hole butts into a Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot with a patio over looking the hole. What a great time to roll one in!

Attachments

• hole in one.jpg
    hole in one.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
Got one! 154 yard par 3 at a municipal course in Grand Rapids, I was there visiting my brother and other friends. PW slightly uphill. The hole butts into a Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot with a patio over looking the hole. What a great time to roll one in!

Congrats!

That's awesome yooper.

Congrats Yooper!

Back