The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

The best Danny Kaye movie is Knock on Wood.

I was supposed to go to a party this evening, but Hubby is off camping with The Kid, I'm totally wiped and just wasn't up to it. So I bagged.

It's raining now, but is supposed to turn to snow flurries later - just flurries mind you. I went to Trader Joe's earlier and you would think we're having the storm of the century with the way people were loading their carts and driving like lunatics in the parking lot.

It's raining now, but is supposed to turn to snow flurries later - just flurries mind you. I went to Trader Joe's earlier and you would think we're having the storm of the century with the way people were loading their carts and driving like lunatics in the parking lot.

It's sticking here. I already have the car at the top of the driveway.

It's sticking here. I already have the car at the top of the driveway.

Oh dear - that gives me a couple of hours. It's still rain here. I have a 10:44am tee time tomorrow.

I feel lousy today. That's very unlike me. I slept through most of the first football game. Now after sitting up for half an hour, I think it may be time to once more lay my burden down.

I fear Terminator Salvation was such a poor film I took ill from watching it.

Kevin

I feel lousy today. That's very unlike me. I slept through most of the first football game. Now after sitting up for half an hour, I think it may be time to once more lay my burden down.

Kevin

I'm sorry to hear that Kevin. Feel better.

Kevin

I feel your pain, I got that way after the last Indiana Jones movie.

I cleaned my freezer today. I have no memory of ever making some of the leftovers that were in there and they were things I don't eat. Well - I think - I couldn't identify some of the things.

I hate it when people put the result of something in a thread title. I did it today. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I hate it when people put the result of something in a thread title. I did it today. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I hate it when I reprimand someone when they didn't actually do anything wrong.

:banghead:

I cleaned my freezer today. I have no memory of ever making some of the leftovers that were in there and they were things I don't eat. Well - I think - I couldn't identify some of the things.

Two words for you: freezer tape.

I hate it when I reprimand someone when they didn't actually do anything wrong.

:banghead:

You're forgiven. Several times over.

My father sent me an email asking what I would like for Christmas so I emailed back a list of things that would be nice to receive. He emailed me back telling me what he ordered so that I didn't buy them for myself between now and Christmas. I appreciate the gifts, but a little surprise would be nice too.

A persistent, dry cough.

I was icing my ankle down last night and the dog kept grabbing the ice bag and running under the table. I had to hobble around chasing her.

I was icing my ankle down last night and the dog kept grabbing the ice bag and running under the table. I had to hobble around chasing her.

Lulu is such a smart girl.

Heavy, wet snow.

Kevin

Why do women run the dishwasher when your watching tv? Can anyone recommend a quiet dishwasher?

Back