What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched SNL in years. If there's something good (rare), it'll show up on youtube.

Yeah, it was stupid. I remember why I don't watch SNL anymore.

The weekend update story on the Woods saga was OK though.

Couple good shots on Weekend Update. "Tiger Woods hit a tree and a bunch of women fell out." LOL. Made fun of golf in general, too. Not bad.

KEvin

Now Kenan Thompson as Bill Cosby doing some rapping. Also not bed. Thompson is generally funny.

Kevin

My girls hit the hay a bit ago. I just ordered Terminator Salvation on pay per view in HD. Looks like I'm up for a while.

Kevin

I'm watching the world come into focus. The dogs didn't let me sleep in today.

I'm watching Fantasy Football Now. playoffs are around the corner I'm 8-4 in 2nd place and playing the league standings leader at 9-3. he's going down.

Hot Fuzz

I'm watching the dogs play fight. Anyone notice how the male dog always lets the female dog win? But when he's had enough, he lets her know and she quits. Bandit puts up with a lot, but in the end, he's definitely the Alpha dog.

I'm watching the dogs play fight. Anyone notice how the male dog always lets the female dog win? But when he's had enough, he lets her know and she quits. Bandit puts up with a lot, but in the end, he's definitely the Alpha dog.

Smallie - Tara lets him win. It's the way of the world.

Donkeys @ Chiefs
They are retiring DT's number 58 at halftime. It's about time. He was the man!Hard to believe it's been 9 years.

Dexter now Q-school.

I'm finally able to watch the Chiefs game. CBS was off here for some reason and I missed the first 25 minutes. I called cable and they jerked me around for 20 minutes until they got it back up. I told them if they couldn't fix it I would be with someone else by tomorrow, lol.

Watching the Saints hopefully cover the 10.5 pts against the skins (even though I'm a Dolphins fan).

KU-UCLA.

Watching Giants-Cowboys and hoping my Giants win and get out of this funk they have been in.

"My Big Breasts and Me" on BBC America.

When did the BBC film your big man breasts Harry?

That's funny - my best friend just asked me if someone I know had man breasts because he hates taking his shirt off.

It's not about men. And while I admit that I started watching for the shock value of posting the title in this thread, it's actually a really interesting documentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back