Pinterest - Anyone use it?

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
So, the Wife introduced me to Pinterest a few weeks ago. I had no idea what it was or what it did. I like to think that I am pretty current on most Social Media things and what not, but this one was new to me.

She is using it for her Shop, as a way to post new items and what not.

As far as I go, I have been using it for all sort of things, such as; Beers to try or Grill recipes to cook.

So, just curious if anyone else uses it? If so, for what?

I dont
Wife does for recipes

Wife uses it for everything

Just recently found this. My daughter showed me, go figure. Still exploring.

J.

Nah. Well I mean my wife and my sister and all of their friends use it for recipes, crafts, wedding stuff, teacher stuff, etc.

I honestly don't know any guys that use it. A few weeks ago I read that only 20% of pinterest users were men

My wife does.

Wife loves it and uses it for all sorts of stuff. I haven't and don't plan on it either.

So far the one thing in common is that everyone had it shown to them by a girl.

So far the one thing in common is that everyone had it shown to them by a girl.
Sure am glad I didnt say this; "Hey guys, found this awesome app and have been using it for everything..."

It's all good man. I just admitted to drinking one of the girliest beers ever. I might as well be drinking Smirnoff.

It's a chick thing.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

It's all good man. I just admitted to drinking one of the girliest beers ever. I might as well be drinking Smirnoff.
You admitted and posted photographic evidence.

Ugh, man go make fire now.....

Woman cook!

J.

I use it from time to time. We are thinking of building a house and I get some pretty good ideas from there about desgin. I also have found some awesome recipes on there, since I like to cook a lot.

So, the Wife introduced me to Pinterest a few weeks ago. I had no idea what it was or what it did. I like to think that I am pretty current on most Social Media things and what not, but this one was new to me.

As far as I go, I have been using it for all sort of things, such as; Beers to try or Grill recipes to cook.

My wife uses everyday, I have an account but haven't been on for a minute. Great ideas are posted there everyday

My wife and I use it mainly for recipes. Almost every meal we make comes from there. Easy to find healthy and quick recipes. Just pull it up on the iPad in the kitchen and it works great. Pin what you like so when you want to make it again it is easy to find.

My wife is all about pinterest... I still don't understand how it works.

It's a love hate relationship for me. Everytime she shows me something it means A) she is making a yummy dinner soon or B) I either have a project to do, or have to go buy some new item to hang on the walls.

My wife uses it for all kinds of things from kitchen stuff to living room decor to outside deck deco to homemade Christmas gift ideas (candles and such).

I have not done anything on there.

i know 3 people that use it.
my wife
my mom
and War Eagle.

I had no idea they had recipes on there, I thought it was for crafting or something. I am going to look at it now.
I use it a good bit for recipes, pretty simple too. Just search for "chicken recipes" or something like that, and a ton pop up.

I have it, but don't use it often... Mostly to pin mixed drinks, grilling ideas, and dream cars/boats/vacations. I also find the humor catagory a decent way to waste a bit of time every now and then...

The Mrs. uses it in typical pinterest fashion and we have tried quite a few recipes from there with great results!

Back