2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

Wedding be damned I need to be there for this. I am in for the weekend of the 12th. I would have way more fun there and I would just be complaining the whole time.

I am in for whatever the consensus is as well. Doesn't matter where I stay as long as I get to golf with some awesome THPers.

So Bullfrog was successful in seducing your S.I.L.?

I'll tell you how impressive this outing is: My league outing is tomorrow, and we only have 4 tee times! I don't even know if we'll get 16 guys, and they all live in the same town!

So now I'm working hard on my game so I can represent! Gotta keep the THP rep going!

Haha! Nope. Just decided this was way better than a silly wedding.

I just realized that the odds of me playing golf before this trip is very slim. I'm gonna need all the range time I can get in Ohio haha

How pissed is she really?! Great work though

Oh I am sure she will not be happy. I guess I should tell her at some point. It won't be that big of a deal though.

Hey Ty were you interested in a carpool? Or are you planning on staying over night?

Oh I am sure she will not be happy. I guess I should tell her at some point. It won't be that big of a deal though.
Good luck buddy...

Good luck buddy...

Ya, for the OH Invitational in April. I hadn't told my wife yet and she found out, from Tyno's wife, before I had told her I was going. She was less than thrilled. Especially because I missed a wedding that weekend. Good luck with it!

S.I.L??? I don't know what it means.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Nope not at all man

Glad it's you and not me!

I think I have enough to bargain with to get away with it. If not, well we will cross that bridge when we get there. Haha

Hey Ty were you interested in a carpool? Or are you planning on staying over night?
Yea definitely interested. I'm not staying the night

so we got 8 guys interested in the hotel

So im thinking we move that part to Cleveland and that gives us an additional 3 to 4 golfers on Sunday

thoughts?

so we got 8 guys interested in the hotel

So im thinking we move that part to Cleveland and that gives us an additional 3 to 4 golfers on Sunday

thoughts?

The more the better I say. While this admittedly is a tad selfish, it would also take about an hour off the drive home for anyone heading west after the Sunday round. Talked to Dan about this over the weekend and I am looking forward to it!

We can move it. The more the merrier.

At this point I am a little worried they might make us work Saturday. While normally that's not a big deal, I have all my vacation time used up for other trips I have already committed to. But hoping all will work in my favor and I will be able to go.

Hey fellas, don't feel obligated to play the Sunday round near Pine Lakes, if more guys can play if the round is closer to Cleveland than I say go for it and make the switch Mike! Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks!

Yeah I'm still a go for Sunday as far as I know

Back