Bethpage getting 2019 PGA, 2024 Ryder Cup

A New York crowd at Bethpage for a Ryder Cup. Shiver. Will be electric and a for sure home field advantage but I do wonder how many fans will show their arse and highlight "the ugly american" image. Cut off the alcohol sales early! :act-up:

I'll go ahead and predict that the crowd will be THE story for the 2024 Ryder Cup. And not in a good way.

I really like the course, and I REALLY want to get up there and play it. But, I've been less than impressed with the crowds there for the US Open. It's golf, not hockey.

A New York crowd at Bethpage for a Ryder Cup. Shiver. Will be electric and a for sure home field advantage but I do wonder how many fans will show their arse and highlight "the ugly american" image. Cut off the alcohol sales early! :act-up:

Hopefully I will be there. I was at the RC in Valhalla all week long and it was without a doubt one of the best sporting events I have ever attended. The crowds were amazing.

Poor guy has been on the road for most of the last 2 months for work. I've barely seen him.

I played golf with him last weekend. Dean was incredibly accessible. :alien:

Hopefully I will be there. I was at the RC in Valhalla all week long and it was without a doubt one of the best sporting events I have ever attended. The crowds were amazing.

I'm with you...hopefully I'll be here. Plenty of time to save up some pennies for it; I just have to stay out of that equipment pondering thread.

I give Europe zero chance of winning the 2024 Ryder Cup LOL

Loved watching the coverage from Bethpage today on the GC, I have no doubt the Ryder Cup will be loud there, it would be cool to see Phil as the captain!

Back