Status
Not open for further replies.
Rays with an early lead, I'd like to see us build on that.

So Carlos Gomez hits a HR, yells at Maholm the entire trot around the bases and then the benches clear. Any of my NL Central folks ever seen him act crazy like that?

So Carlos Gomez hits a HR, yells at Maholm the entire trot around the bases and then the benches clear. Any of my NL Central folks ever seen him act crazy like that?

No honestly I cannot remember anything from him... Now Nyjer Morgan, I remember many things from him.

No honestly I cannot remember anything from him... Now Nyjer Morgan, I remember many things from him.

Maholm didn't seem aware of a beef or anything, but McCann stopped Gomez between 3rd and home plate to tell him it wasn't cool and then the benches cleared. Gomez was ejected and so was Freddie Freeman for some reason. Really weird.

Maholm didn't seem aware of a beef or anything, but McCann stopped Gomez between 3rd and home plate to tell him it wasn't cool and then the benches cleared. Gomez was ejected and so was Freddie Freeman for some reason. Really weird.

What in the world? No I honestly haven't seen anything like that from him. I figured maybe from Pauls cubs or pirates days but clearly not...

Dr Smooth does it again! Indians take a 2-1 lead after 2

So the last time Braves-Brewers played, Gomez was hit twice in the series. But he homered earlier in this series, but didn't do any of the mess he did tonight. Dude holds a grudge obviously.

So the last time Braves-Brewers played, Gomez was hit twice in the series. But he homered earlier in this series, but didn't do any of the mess he did tonight. Dude holds a grudge obviously.

Just saw the video.. Wt crap? So effing confused

Lets go Yankees!!!:alien2:

Lets go Yankees!!!:alien2:

Bad Person.

Really guys, I thought the one thing all baseball fans could do is come together and ALWAYS hate the Yankees.

Bad Person.

Really guys, I thought the one thing all baseball fans could do is come together and ALWAYS hate the Yankees.

To be honest I don't really follow any team, I just like watching it.

Bad Person.

I personally would love for the Yankees to win. Go tribe

To be honest I don't really follow any team, I just like watching it.

Then you should hate the Yankees. I have no issue with Yankee fans, but no other fans should pull for the Yankees under ANY circumstances. I might could give a bit if they are playing the Red Sox.

The Rays load the bases with no outs. 10 bucks says they get no more than 1 more run.

Bad person

Lol personally I love seeing the rays beat up the Yankees. It's good for small market teams. But Texas is playing Houston so the Indians arent gonna gain any ground there

Lol personally I love seeing the rays beat up the Yankees. It's good for small market teams. But Texas is playing Houston so the Indians arent gonna gain any ground there

No excuses

Do I know my team or what, the Rays get 1 more run after loading them up with no outs. Now lead 3-1.

Im guessing you are a Rays fan. :cool:

Yes, I've been a Rays since 98, been a Yankees hater since 87.

haha cool.

Ill take that 10 bucks by the way. :banana:

How many games a year do the teams play, it must be heaps?

haha cool.

Ill take that 10 bucks by the way. :banana:

Haha, I won that bet with myself, they only got one more run after loading them up.

4 to 1 tribe...lets blow them out to keep perez in pen

Wow we botched up a run down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back